09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Wow.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Robbery this is a damn shame!!

Florida got bailed out

they clearly lost this game if not the SEC refs!!!

%*!# makes me sick NCAA needs to investigate this crap!

Cunningham with the kill shot.

pimp.gif

Anyone mad at the refs should be mad at Arkansas. They left 6 points in field goals on the field, and a dropped TD in the endzone. Arkansas lost the game, therefs didn't win it.

I can say thta Arkansas had its chances but I think if they converted their chances the game wouldnt of been that close, but the refs put FL over the top.

Still undefeated gentlemen, cry about the officiating all you want.
frown.gif

Arkansas did not capitalize on our mistakes. A win is a win.
pimp.gif

The officiating in this game gave Florida the win. Yea Arkansas left some points out there but they would have won if it wasn't because of some BS calls bythose officials. NCAA needs to straighten this out, it isn't in any way good for sports to have victories taken away from teams that played right andshowed they were better that day.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

As bad as those calls were they have nobody to blame but themselves. Shouldn't even have come down to that.
Especially after they came down and called a ****ign Iso on 3rd & 5 with 2 minutes left

ESPN chat going crazy this was sad
sick.gif

#
philcanoe
philcanoe (10/17/2009 at 4:07 PM)
Report Violation
who were the guy's officiating?
#
Arango18
Arango18 (10/17/2009 at 4:07 PM)
Report Violation

bryan4phins (10/17/2009 at 7:05 PM)
Report Violation

GATORS WIN GATORS WIN GATORS WIN

BYE BYE HATERS!!!!

HERE COMES THE EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! WHOOOO HOOOO!!!! PIG SOOOOOIEEEEEEEE MY NUTZ

----------------- -------------------- -

I recall you crying like 10 min ago how poorly your team was playing etc etc.. short term memory eh?
#
ljosien
ljosien (10/17/2009 at 4:07 PM)
Report Violation
well 16 in a row....but this one should have a zebra asterisk
#
shuman346
shuman346 (10/17/2009 at 4:07 PM)
Report Violation
I have to agree with everyone on this board. Florida should be ashamed of this win in every way, shape and form
#
MrRolltide91
MrRolltide91 (10/17/2009 at 4:07 PM)
Report Violation
FLORIDA IS PITIFUL
#
jtdiver
jtdiver (10/17/2009 at 4:07 PM)
Report Violation
I thought my Pac-10 refs were the worst until I saw some of those phantom calls against ARK. I love college football, but HATE when refs decide the game.Embarrassing to the sport.
#
TCHSBulldogs08
TCHSBulldogs08 (10/17/2009 at 4:07 PM)
Report Violation
Arkansas was ROBBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !...
#
sbond20
sbond20 (10/17/2009 at 4:07 PM)
Report Violation
Terrible game, Florida will burn... mark my words, Bama will do it.
#
masc24
masc24 (10/17/2009 at 4:07 PM)
Report Violation
Man after the way we started this game... Ill take a win in any way shape or form. Sucks what the refs did. I know everyone will get on that, but w/e, dontreally care what they say. Good game Arkansas.
#
F4lsegod
F4lsegod (10/17/2009 at 4:07 PM)
Report Violation
yeah that was just about the worst officiating and announcing I've ever seen... and I watch games on the Big Ten network
#
JClark13
JClark13 (10/17/2009 at 4:07 PM)
Report Violation
Nice Home cooking call on that no call offensive pass interference... easy Int
#
crhartzler
crhartzler (10/17/2009 at 4:07 PM)
Report Violation
Gews in FL
#
Slacker6000
Slacker6000 (10/17/2009 at 4:07 PM)
Report Violation
REFS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#
b.b.dave
b.b.dave (10/17/2009 at 4:07 PM)
Report Violation
SEC homer talk by Meyer. Both teams look poor today.
#
silverdolphin658
silverdolphin658 (10/17/2009 at 4:07 PM)
Report Violation
Its easy to win when you have a 16 to 11 advantage on the field
#
JHuba09
JHuba09 (10/17/2009 at 4:06 PM)
Report Violation
what a shame....the refs just turned college football into a joke..

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

As bad as those calls were they have nobody to blame but themselves. Shouldn't even have come down to that.
Especially after they came down and called a ****ign Iso on 3rd & 5 with 2 minutes left
they should have never been forced to be in that situation, you can say all you want but those calls cost them the game and deflated that defense
eyes.gif

Ohhhh come on ND, if you beat SC here I swear I'll listen to Lou Holtz's 30 minute rambling of how ND > SC later on CFB Live while Mark May cant doanything but sit and take it without any comeback quips.

I cannot believe this fool ran the ball on 3rd & 4 when he is unranked and has a chance to upset the number 1 team in the country. WHAT RISK WASTHERE?????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Are you shiiting me???? I WANT TO FIGHT HIM.

So could it be argued that because the ball never touched the ground, it was a catch by #9? I mean, his feet were in, the ball was in his hand, and his **+wasn't on the ground yet...

Back
Top Bottom