09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

GATOOOOOOORS!!!!!!
pimp.gif

What a game! These dummies had me nervous, couldn't hold on to the ball to save their life, I really don't know how we won that game, Arkansas missed a lot of opportunities. I see there was a lot of whining about the refs, the PI call was BS, but if you've watched this conference all year, the referring has sucked so we just have to deal with it...Name of the game is survive and advance fellas and we did that.
come on you dont know how you won that game son
indifferent.gif

Refs won that game dont come in here with that my dude!!

blah blah blah, I was in the endzone so I couldn't see a lot of the spots and stuff cause they were on the opposite side of the field, the only blatant call I saw that was bad was the PI when Deonte' was in the endzone. I was speaking about us turning the ball over 4 times and still finding a way to pull that one out. I said the SEC refs are bad, you happy? As if USC doesn't get favored calls as well
eyes.gif
. 6-0 that's all that matters.
O word didnt know you didnt see it on TV the play after that was even worse then the PI and the non call on the offensive PI that should have beenan INT on the last drive of the game. I dont think its just you guys that get all the calls i think conferences are starting to give the favorites calls tokeep them undefeated just like last week in the LSU game im just sayen that should have been the 1st L of the season...

that dumb *%$ pitch may have just saved Va Tech.

is hNesbit not smart enough to realise, if i hang on to the ball and we win"

eek.gif
are the Aggies really down 31 - 0 to Kansas State?????

Originally Posted by aepps20

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

No Cody Hawkins ---> Colorado up 14 on Kansas...
Just imagine if CU didn't have either Hawkins???
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Watch Dan put together a solid end of the season withoutCody under center and earn himself another year...

Mike Sherman needa be fired tomorrow.
laugh.gif

GATOOOOOOORS!!!!!!
pimp.gif

What a game! These dummies had me nervous, couldn't hold on to the ball to save their life, I really don't know how we won that game, Arkansas missed a lot of opportunities. I see there was a lot of whining about the refs, the PI call was BS, but if you've watched this conference all year, the referring has sucked so we just have to deal with it...Name of the game is survive and advance fellas and we did that.
come on you dont know how you won that game son
indifferent.gif

Refs won that game dont come in here with that my dude!!

blah blah blah, I was in the endzone so I couldn't see a lot of the spots and stuff cause they were on the opposite side of the field, the only blatant call I saw that was bad was the PI when Deonte' was in the endzone. I was speaking about us turning the ball over 4 times and still finding a way to pull that one out. I said the SEC refs are bad, you happy? As if USC doesn't get favored calls as well
eyes.gif
. 6-0 that's all that matters.
O word didnt know you didnt see it on TV the play after that was even worse then the PI and the non call on the offensive PI that should have been an INT on the last drive of the game. I dont think its just you guys that get all the calls i think conferences are starting to give the favorites calls to keep them undefeated just like last week in the LSU game im just sayen that should have been the 1st L of the season...
I agree I wouldn't doubt that at all. Undefeated #1 UF vs #2 Bama would draw bananas ratings again. That SHOULD have been an L but itwasn't...I'll have to watch the replay, but the refs weren't the ONLY reason Arkansas lost that game: not taking full advantage of the 4 TOs,Petrino going ******ed on that last drive when Mallet had the hot hand, etc...the game was theirs for the taking but we pulled it out.

I think Alabama would be ok even without Ingram. They're that good...and 407 could carry the load.

Aggies down 38-0 at half to the God damn Wildcats...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tell Sherman he ain't even get to ride the plane back... Give him $100 and tell him to find a ride.

Aggies down 38-0 at half to the God damn Wildcats...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tell Sherman he ain't even get to ride the plane back... Give him $100 and tell him to find a ride.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

GT can end it this drive...

Originally Posted by aepps20

No Cody Hawkins ---> Colorado up 14 on Kansas...
Just imagine if CU didn't have either Hawkins???
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Watch Dan put together a solid end of the season without Cody under center and earn himself another year...

Mike Sherman needa be fired tomorrow.
laugh.gif
He's not going anywhere. CU is so strapped for cash that they can't afford to buy him out.

Man I really wish Kam had just left and tried to get drafted last year. Dude is buns. He always gets caught outta position or gets blocked. That's two longruns in a row that were his fault.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Kansas looks like garbage
sick.gif

And it had to happen against Colorado
tired.gif

Reesing better turn on his Heismen mode and win this game.

Back
Top Bottom