09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Joe Adams....
pimp.gif

Hogs O-Line needs to hold up better to protect Mallett, as well as run block.

edit Mallett with dat cannon.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

But I'm glad ND won though.
pimp.gif

Oh, and Kyle Rudolph is the best Tight End in the country...
and yet ur a Michigan Fan with Forcier all over ur avy.. and Michigan in ur sig.... us juts a poser......hop off...yns.....thats like me saying " Im glad OU won"...oh and Sam Bradford is the best QB in the country....!#%$!
indifferent.gif
Chill the hell out man. You don't know me. I've been a Michigan fan all my life & 2 of my best friends/HS teammates start for ND (no not Kyle Rudolph).

And tell me who is better than Kyle Rudolph?
nerd.gif

!@#+ outta here.
indifferent.gif

Rudolph is one of the better pro prospects, but (I forget dude's name) homie up at BYU is putting up better #'s....

Man I knew this boy Jacquizz was going to be the goods..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How I fall asleep watching LSU Vs Georgia
ohwell.gif
in the beginning of the Fourth!

And tell me who is better than Kyle Rudolph?'
uhhh even though hes injured....Jermaine Gresham...Garrett Graham from Wisconsin........i still cant get over ur "Im glad ND won though"Comment....ur in insult to Michigan fans....
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

uhhh even though hes injured....Jermaine Gresham...Garrett Graham from Wisconsin........i still cant get over ur "Im glad ND won though" Comment....ur in insult to Michigan fans....
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

I know he said he has 2 boys on the team, but giving a
pimp.gif
to ND winning as a "life long" Michigan fan seems odd....I can see cheeringon the individual success of your boys, but to give props to ND is a bit much IMO...to each his own tho....

[gunna] *shrugs* [/gunna]

uhhh even though hes injured....Jermaine Gresham...Garrett Graham from Wisconsin........i still cant get over ur "Im glad ND won though" Comment....ur in insult to Michigan fans....
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Dude you're just trying to troll now. Gresham is out for the season & Garrett Graham ain't sniffing Rudolph's level. Try again.

Did you not just see me say 2 of my best friends start for Notre Dame?! I can't be happy for my dudes?!?!?!?
alien.gif

I'm done with you. Your argument is so damn lame & I don't know why you even care.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

*I promise I won't respond no matter how dumb your next response is

I know he said he has 2 boys on the team, but giving a
pimp.gif
to ND winning as a "life long" Michigan fan seems odd....I can see cheering on the individual success of your boys, but to give props to ND is a bit much IMO...to each his own tho....
co-sign.... it does seem really weird.....

Damn, son got rocked.
sick.gif

Gif request....
nerd.gif

(And yeah, I have the vid if anyone needs it to make the gif)

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by DLo13

I think dude might still be on the ground. NBC don't care, tho...
Word.
smh.gif
It's Notre Dame Broadcasting Company...what else ya'll expect?
laugh.gif

But I'm glad ND won though.
pimp.gif

Oh, and Kyle Rudolph is the best Tight End in the country...

Change your sig and avy. Definition of a bandwagon fan.

Shuges....I missed the hit, is there any way you (or anyone) could get it up on youtube or something?

Alright this @%*% is getting out of hand.
laugh.gif

I'm glad ND won because 2 of my best friends start for them, even though I'm a Michigan fan. You do realize UM beat them & the more they win, thebetter the Wolverines look right?
nerd.gif

After this season, I won't give a %!$% about ND for the rest of my life...

I'm headed up to the USC game in 2 weeks & want that @%*% to be HYPE as can be, therefore I threw in a "
pimp.gif
".

What the hell is so wrong with being happy for your boys?
indifferent.gif

Ya'll acting like I threw out a "
pimp.gif
" for tOSU or something.
laugh.gif

ND has never really been that serious to me...*shrugs*

ESPN commentators for the Ark-TXA&M talking about the Texas state fair....I wouldn't mind trying some chicken fried bacon.....
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Jerry Franklin scoops up a fumble for a TD though.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Shuges....I missed the hit, is there any way you (or anyone) could get it up on youtube or something?

I have it in hi-def but you know these sites tend to compress and distort the vids.
Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

This is embarrassing...

And Mike,

There are more Arkie fans because Bill Byrne thought it would be a good idea to charge a $175 charitable donation on top of the price of the club level seats.I'm sitting in the exact same seats over on the Arkansas side for $125. You gonna pay $300 to watch these two !#$%*#!@ teams?

Can't wait until a few years from now when we're working with some actual tackles on the offensive line instead of 3 guards...

Back
Top Bottom