09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

cause we were owed 1 after that !+++*%!! call.

nd cant win now unless jimmy is perfect

Young Carter
pimp.gif

Notre Dame is acting as if they just won a bowl game....although that is very very rare.... they beat Washington.......just shows you how pathetic that teamis.....try playing a team that is actually good...

Seriously. SMH @ NBC . Dude sitting on the ground with his arms in a mummy pose and they aint even mention him possibly being hurt. That didnt look good atall.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Seriously. SMH @ NBC . Dude sitting on the ground with his arms in a mummy pose and they aint even mention him possibly being hurt. That didnt look good at all.
Word. That +%@+ looked scary

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by DLo13

I think dude might still be on the ground. NBC don't care, tho...
Word.
smh.gif
It's Notre Dame Broadcasting Company...what else ya'll expect?
laugh.gif

But I'm glad ND won though.
pimp.gif

Oh, and Kyle Rudolph is the best Tight End in the country...

Go Irish! I couldn't make it to the game because of the flu. The 4 hour break from studying was well worth it though.

Jimmy is turning himself into a top 10 pick.

pimp.gif

and yet ur a Michigan Fan with Forcier all over ur avy.. and Michigan in ur sig.... us juts a poser......hop off...yns.....thats like me saying" Im glad OU won"...oh and Sam Bradford is the best QB in the country....!#%$!
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by pullupj8

Go Irish! I couldn't make it to the game because of the flu. The 4 hour break from studying was well worth it though.

Jimmy is turning himself into the # 1 overall pick.
Fixed.

*who was peeping Bryant Young getting HYPE on the sidelines...

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

pimp.gif

and yet ur a Michigan Fan with Forcier all over ur avy.. and Michigan in ur sig.... us juts a poser......hop off...yns.....thats like me saying " Im glad OU won"...oh and Sam Bradford is the best QB in the country....!#%$!
indifferent.gif

Chill the hell out man. You don't know me. I've been a Michigan fan all my life & 2 of my best friends/HS teammates start for ND (nonot Kyle Rudolph).

And tell me who is better than Kyle Rudolph?
nerd.gif

!@#+ outta here.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom