09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Shareece Wright (starting CB for SC) academically ineligible for the season
smh.gif
smh.gif

He was set for a BIG season.
More playing time for TJ Bryant
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

dunno whos more overrated, Pryor or Jake Locker...
Locker and its not even close.
Agreed.
I disagree.

Pryor is the second coming of Jesus to some,
laugh.gif

Jake Locker is surprisingly getting a lot of love. As a passer he has a lot of holes in his game. He is very inaccurate.

They are both overhyped, Pryor beats Locker in the overhyped race.

It will be an interesting year to say the least.

locker should never be playing QB, the fact that he is should say something on how horrible the talent level at Udub is

Pryor has all the tools to be great, locker has NOTHING but is hyped up in pac10 country

Originally Posted by dreClark

Shareece Wright (starting CB for SC) academically ineligible for the season
smh.gif
smh.gif

He was set for a BIG season.
More playing time for TJ Bryant
smokin.gif

Indeed
smokin.gif
Shareece could never get his +!%% together.�
smh.gif

The staff knew of his academic issues.� It was one of those "If he makes grades, great.� If he doesn't, oh well".� They weren't counting onhim.

Baseball Season + College Football=
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Conquest always gives me the chills and gets me pumped up!�
smokin.gif

TJ Bryant getting more time is good in my book, it'll also get Will Harris into the starting lineup since I suspect Pinkard will be moving back over to CB

Here's safety Will Harris on the loss of Shareece Wright.
``We haven't changed anything scheme wise. It's too bad for Shareece but it's not like we've lost a step. Our main focus is playing together and getting turnovers. We feel comfortable.''
He will not be missed. They didn't have him last season, they will not have him this season.

Josh Pinkard has been playing CB and will probably start against San Jose State.

CB Pinkard
CB Kevin Thomas
SS Will Harris
FS Taylor Mays

TJ Bryant is listed as Pinkards backup, at CB.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Bama DE shot
[h2]Reports: Deaderick shot in arm[/h2]

Associated Press

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Media reports say University of Alabama defensive lineman Brandon Deaderick has been brought to a hospital after being shot during an apparent robbery attempt in Tuscaloosa.

ESPN Article on it

Eh, it's not life threatening or anything. Wonder what he'll do about the season, being 4 days away (for Bama) and all.

Oklahoma State's starting tight end Jamal Mosley leaves team for personal reasons...

He was charged with misdemeanor possession in June, and had a restraining order filed against him by a broad in Stillwater a couple days ago...

Let's see if my dudes Boom Herron and Brandon Saine can carry the load .. Defense should efinitely be ready
pimp.gif

Tressell is going to HAVE to be less conservative this year with letting Pyror use his checkdowns.

Let him Use his Checkdowns? As in making his reads and dumping it to RB or TE in flat or curl zone? Or U mean checkin off a play and audibling at the LOS?

jonas gray overtook hughes as no 2 rb.
any word on how so car offense appears?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Let him Use his Checkdowns? As in making his reads and dumping it to RB or TE in flat or curl zone? Or U mean checkin off a play and audibling at the LOS?

laugh.gif
typing in a rush FTL... checking off a play at the LOS is something JT didn't hardly let TP do last year, especially the Wisconsin game
mad.gif

Hell, he hardly ever dumped it off to the backs or TE, and Ray Small STAYS in Tressell's doghouse.
smh.gif

Lost top 2 receiveing and the top returning receiver is Sanzenbacher, D.Posey is going to have to step it up this year.... Lots of questions for this team
Lost 3 offensive linemen, tackles were a bit slow and it showed.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Oklahoma State's starting tight end Jamal Mosley leaves team for personal reasons...

He was charged with misdemeanor possession in June, and had a restraining order filed against him by a broad in Stillwater a couple days ago...
And they just lost their starting MLB, Orie Lemon...

Back
Top Bottom