09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

I'm far from a CU fan but being a Colorado resident along with the fact that some of my relatives have played on prior Buff teams it makes me sad to seethe state of the program. How in the world did Hawkins recruit better players at Boise than he's able to recruit to Boulder? I know Boulder has its issuesbut the lack of talent and speed is really depressing

Originally Posted by dreClark

No way Urban pulls Elam's scholly.

No friggin way.

^. Elam is just taking visits for a good time i've heard. Elam and Urban are real close. Real close. No way Elam goes anywhere else. Gerald and Elam aretaking visits together for some free vacas. We offered Riley because is a great athlete and clay play multiple positions. Urban loves these kindaguys. I'm hoping Riley helps us with Shaw - hearing they wanna goto the same school. we're looking for one more CB and not sure about our chances withFulton after his "usce = db U."

Originally Posted by dreClark

No way Urban pulls Elam's scholly.

No friggin way.
I'm not saying it's a sure thing his offer will get pulled but I'm hearing Urban MIGHT start yanking offers if his commits visit UT.Mack Brown pops said in some article that he was worried Urban would pull his son offer if he visited UT for the UCLA game.

I know Nick Saban have a no UT visit clause to all of his commits. Saban yokes schoolies quickly if his commits touch Knox Vegas
laugh.gif

Elam is visiting FSU next weekend btw
smh.gif

From what I just been texted, Riley idolizes Berry and UF's not in the picture, UF offering him as a back up. theyve got 2 FS wit verbals already

If I was any school, I wouldnt want no committ anywhere near Ogeron, Gran and CLK. They are excellent sellers.

supposedly Willis & Miller are bringing Lattimore with them for the UT/Auburn game

Jeff Luc and Michael Dyer are in Knoxville rite now.

*and UT verbal Delvin Jones is still lookin, he's visiting WVA (I think) & Alabama

hes gona be takin visits now and that uf is his 'dream' offer..usc, ucla and cal in contact

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

If I was any school, I wouldnt want no committ anywhere near Ogeron, Gran and CLK. They are excellent sellers buyers.
Fixed.

Ducks to rock the yellow jersey, black pants, black helmet, black/yellow shoes combo tomorrow.
niuebvvfvovbnoi-20090623222206.jpg

Byrnes vs STA is on ESPN Classic til the Ladies Soccer is off on ESPNU.

Tune in and watch those UT committs
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Good looks, Gunna.

I tried watching that Pitt/Louisville game for a minute, but couldn't take it...

...and them dudes got "The Ville" on their jerseys now?
grin.gif

Gunna, I've read some rumors that Dyer has verbally committed to Auburn. I know he's going to the UT/AU game and he's high on UT as well. Have youheard anything like this? Or who he favors more?

I'm happy about the new commit (Craig Sanders) especially since he backed out of Bammer.

I also think AU get's Seastrunk, if we either get Reed or Dixon.

Seastrunk and Dyer would form a great backfield.

Back
Top Bottom