09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

"so an average QB being called 2nd best QB after ,in your own words, two "solid" perfo"rmances, (not great) isnt knee jerk.. get outtahere."

Average.....
roll.gif
roll.gif

The hate is strong.

You act like nobody was talking about this kid after throwing for 2,000 + yards and rushing for nearly 1,000 (986),
laugh.gif
. The only thing that was called into question was his accuracy (47% Completionpct and 14 TD's to 15 Int's as a true freshman).

People love his size, athleticism and his make up. Now that he is working with Sarkisian, he will only get better.

Who on that list of QB's is better right now? Snead? Dude, crumbled on National TV against a lesser opponent.

If I had to rank them right now:

1. McCoy

2. Locker

3. Tony Pike

4. Tim Tebow

5. Sam Bradford

Sam Bradford being that low is simply based on his shoulder injury, or else he would still be 1.

Oh, we are talking about "draft eligible" QB's, so don't pull a BigMike and get your panties in a bunch. Locker is a lot better than whatyou guys give him credit for......"Average"
roll.gif

Running a pro-style offense makes him look even better.

PS- Please elaborate on who is better? and why?
nerd.gif

you are the only one talkin about who was talkin about him before. where is there hate. he is an average QB so far. when and where has he been great?

lemme guess, after 2 games, U believe Jacory Harris is in the discussion for the Heisman too. he's "well known" theyve been talkin about himsince his HS .

if u dont have Jimmy Clausen in your top 5 i cant even take u seriously in this convo. so continue with the (
laugh.gif
) icons ...

"if u dont have Jimmy Clausen in your top 5 i cant even take u seriously in this convo. so continue with the ( ) icons ..."

Really, it seems you are the one of the few that see's Jimmy as a consensus Top 5.

I still don't see how you continue to toss around "Average"?

Who is better?

What makes Jimmy Clausen great?

What makes Jake Locker average?

Tossing out the "I can't even take you seriously" quip without making an argument. That's like taking your ball home when someonechallenges you to a game of one on one.

I'm still waiting for a serious response.

good lord, LSU lucked out, hell of a goal line stand tho. The ACC appears to be in shambles, im never sold on VA Tech and they seem to be handling Miami rightnow who everyone was so excited about.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

The ACC appears to be in shambles, im never sold on VA Tech and they seem to be handling Miami right now who everyone was so excited about.
QFT (Big Ten isn't much better though).
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Julio "keyshawn Johnson" Jones FINALLY scored a Touchdwon. it took a Gimmick wildcat reverse pass to get him in the paint but he'lltake it.

pimp.gif

jimmy has been damn near flawless for 4 games now.

im interested to see how he does without floyd...

Naked Gun just brought Wake back. BC Wake going into OT. Marshall Williams has 180yds recieveing and skinner is nearing 400 yds

EDIT: WOW what a finish. Skinner just handed BC the game on the 5 in OT, wow

Shot a text to some of the recruits immediately after the game concluded, here are some quick hitters:

"I was shocked because I know they could've played better and they are a much better team then that, but I hope they put that loss behind them and worry about next week." - Greg Dent

"My reaction was @@+." - Damien Jacobs

"Shocked, but like my coaches tell us if we don't come to play, then you get upset." - Cameron Erving

"Wow, they lost." - Corey Lemonier

"I didn't really see the game, but I know it's not good." - Calvin Smith

"We just got to regroup but yeah it shocked me to hear that we lost." - De'Joshua Johnson.

"I don't know, it was shocking." - David Perry

"They had their chances, just didn't capitalize." - Darious Cummings

"Thats shocking man! I have to give the coaches a call... That's a downer." and.. "I'm pretty upset about that one." - Lamarcus Joyner

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Uh oh.

**%# may get ugly.

frown.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

Not just LJ, but recruting as a whole.
smh.gif

The Atlanta Football Classic is on Versus. Just hit halftime...FAMU Marching 100 about to hit the field.

That > anything else on right now.

Ya'll need to watch this...they got some clown dressed as Ronald McDonald out there as a hype man.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom