09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

USF next week for homecoming
smh.gif
sick.gif
. The defense is going to have to show up next week.

roll.gif
this Indiana coach just took the gum out his mouth and threw it at hisbench
roll.gif
GREAT game.

Forcier's TD throw was on the point and there is no way thats a INT for Warren

hahaha anyone see IU's coach take his gum out his mouth and turn and throw it. Classic

Indiana's coach better let loose on the refs after the game. Terrible, possibly game-costing call.

"so u think Jake Locker is 2nd best player in the nation?"

Nah, but QB's this year, maybe.

Sam Bradford's shoulder for all we know is probably worse than everyone expected. Somehow people are not sold on Colt McCoy at the next level. Iwouldn't rank anyone right now, it is too early in the season. Calling it a "knee jerk" is
laugh.gif
. People have been talking about Locker since his freshman year. He justhappened to get injured last year. The only knock I had agaisnt Locker was his poor accuracy, which from the first three games, two against elite teams(LSU/USC), he has dramatically improved.

Washington didn't beat LSU, but Locker was solid in that game, then he had another solid game against USC. "knee jerk"
laugh.gif

eek.gif
@ FSU

I still don't know how they pummeled BYU last week, they looked like $%*% against Jacksonville State.

"so u think Jake Locker is 2nd best player in the nation?"

Nah, but QB's this year, maybe.

Sam Bradford's shoulder for all we know is probably worse than everyone expected. Somehow people are not sold on Colt McCoy at the next level. Iwouldn't rank anyone right now, it is too early in the season. Calling it a "knee jerk" is
laugh.gif
. People have been talking about Locker since his freshman year. He justhappened to get injured last year. The only knock I had agaisnt Locker was his poor accuracy, which from the first three games, two against elite teams(LSU/USC), he has dramatically improved.

Washington didn't beat LSU, but Locker was solid in that game, then he had another solid game against USC. "knee jerk"
laugh.gif

eek.gif
@ FSU

I still don't know how they pummeled BYU last week, they looked like #!#% against Jacksonville State.

so an average QB being called 2nd best QB after ,in your own words, two "solid" performances, (not great) isnt knee jerk.. get outta here.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JCH3

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

home.cooking.jpg
Couldn't be more right. Damn shame.
Agreed. Saw that the game was headed this way in the 1st quarter when the refs "made up" for the missed PI call which wasn't a PI.This team still isn't "legit". They haven't played anyone except ND and almost lost to IU.

Back
Top Bottom