09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

Originally Posted by el producto79

laugh.gif
at Jacobs' reaction

laugh.gif

aww man, i forgot about this until now...

is this Gus Johnson doin punch by punch btw?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Bradley is taking these rounds off work rate alone. Dont know what Holt is waiting for.
nerd.gif
It seems like Holt thinks he'll be able to get one big (counter)punch and end it.

That KD might have went to his head.

Originally Posted by el producto79

Bradley is taking these rounds off work rate alone. Dont know what Holt is waiting for.
nerd.gif
It seems like Holt thinks he'll be able to get one big (counter)punch and end it.

That KD might have went to his head.
That's what im thinking but dude is suffering from amnesia cuz Bradley literally ate that left hook in the 1st round.

Holt lookin' gassed now.

Nah. Holt is a damn fool. worried about all this other %%@!.

If Holt jabbed he'd win Easy

Bradley has ZERO power.
sick.gif

Why is Holt not jumping all over him those last 10 seconds to finish him if that was a knockdown...does he realy think he won?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

a draw?

Holt won 2 rounds. thats it. 1 & 12.

He has got to have the worst corner in the fight game
Word. Why I feel like he got his boy from around the way training him.
grin.gif

Holt was landing clean punches at times and if he landed some more maybe I would gave em some more rounds. Obviously he had more power but Bradley was justoutworking him every round. He wasn't just outworking him but he was landing alot of those punches.

If im Holt this was a horrible loss. I thought Holt was the better boxer with more power and you had the smaller dude just running you down, basically askingto brawl and you couldn't do %%#! about it.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

a draw?

Holt won 2 rounds. thats it. 1 & 12.

He has got to have the worst corner in the fight game
Word.
Holt was landing clean punches at times and if he landed some more maybe I would gave em some more rounds. Obviously he had more power but Bradley was just outworking him every round. He wasn't just outworking him but he was landing alot of those punches.
Why would it be hard to see it as a draw? For sure Holt won 2 two point rounds. And I think there were 3 rounds in between that could have goneeither way.

It was an OK fight. I was expecting more though. Since they were both saying they wanted to become superstars in 140 and 147's.

Cant wait until next weekend.

- Holt is %+*%#!+ stupid.
- Valero is a beast, let that %+*%#!+ man fight outside of Texas/Mexico he's proven that he's physically able to box give him a license.
- Talking about him facing Manny or JMM is out of the question right now.
- Povetkin is going to get a shot at one of the Klitschko's that should be a real doozy.
- Katsidis wants Casamayor again
laugh.gif
and he threw out Amir Khan's name as well.
- Julio Diaz
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom