0402-GOLDEN_STATE_WARRIORS_VS_DALLAS_MAVERICKS-9:30EST

Stepehen Jackson is the bestest.
happy.gif

WOW. This is a joke. I have stayed confident in this team but this is ridiculous. This team doesn't care if they make the playoffs and it is obvious.
smh.gif

NO help for the backcourt. Absolutely nothing in the front court players besides Buike. This is a joke. Better make a run soon, or its a wrap

WOOOOOOOOOOOW JONES! I haven't seen him do that in a few years, that was amazing, I'm loving this team right now, it's what I imagined when I heardabout the Kidd trade.

ALSO! Let me note that I wanted Dampier to log heavy minutes, and he's doing extremely well in the 3rd quarter.

Wow..

Jones!
pimp.gif

All this with Kidd/Dirk on the bench, I love it.

laugh.gif
Nelson didn't play Wright because he was "fighting" for a playoff spot. Now you have:
1. No Playoffs
2. No Developed players for next season
3. Half our bench is leaving
another 12 seasons of no playoffs.

I haven't posted during a game in awhile but this is ABSOLUTELY pathetic right now. Showing NO kinda heart. Jon Barry said it best entering thecommercial break, "One team is looking like they want to be in the playoffs, the other isn't"
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

LETS GO MAVS!!!!

pimp.gif

Not trying to rub it in, but this is the team that all of us Mavericks fans have been expecting, high intensity, not exactly running and gunning becausewe're playing defense, but a balance of both. And, Dampier played most of the 3rd. Goood.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

LETS GO MAVS!!!!

pimp.gif

Not trying to rub it in, but this is the team that all of us Mavericks fans have been expecting, high intensity, not exactly running and gunning because we're playing defense, but a balance of both. And, Dampier played most of the 3rd. Goood.

Seriously man, Ive been waiting for this team to perform like this since the trade went down.

One of the worst efforts i have seen in a while with the W's. Monta & Baron are the only ones who showed up. Hopefully Nellie can get this team rightand they can make a run for the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom