0209-SACRAMENTO_KINGS_VS_GOLDEN_STATE_WARRIORS-10:30ET

Kings are hot and have momentum.

Put Steven on Kevin (if he can keep up).

This teams scary since Bibby's been back.

Lets Go Warriors
pimp.gif

cwebb vs his former team

lets go dubs, cwebb dunks for the first time this season

We definitely have to play smarter than we did vs Chicago. We can't afford to lose this game.

terrible loss to chicago, smh

let me guess, sjax will grab a tech while guarding kmart after he pump fakes and jumps into sjax. lol

I will be putting off studying for my exam that's on Monday just to watch this game. Please don't make me regret this decision Golden State!

A healthy Kings team is very dangerous. Their bench started for the first 30 or so games and got a lot of experience. They also won a fair amount of thosegames, a lot of credit going to Reggie Theus and John Salmons. Now with everyone back, and Brad Miller and Kevin Martin having the best years of their careers,I don't see how this team doesn't contend for at least the 8th seed in the West this year barring more injuries/suspensions/rebuilding trades.

If the Kings weren't coming off a back-to-back with Utah, I'd guarantee victory, but since they are, it will be close.

^Kings have way too much ground to catch up to even have a shot at the 8th seed. The also have 3 other teams to battle.

Figure the Warriors are on pace for about 48 wins, which means the Kings have to go 25-9 to finish the season to have a shot. No chance

Back
Top Bottom