0209-SACRAMENTO_KINGS_VS_GOLDEN_STATE_WARRIORS-10:30ET

^ Aren't the Kings suppose to trade both Artest and Bibby by the deadline? Because if they do, that would really hurt the chances of the Kings making apush.

Yea we should have never lost to seattle. But douby was
pimp.gif
in the 4thquarter against the jazz. I really hope we win, we need to keep winning to catch up with Houston.

^Kings have way too much ground to catch up to even have a shot at the 8th seed. The also have 3 other teams to battle.
Portland, Houston, Golden State, Denver, and Sacramento are the competition for the 7th and 8th seeds. Portland will fizz out now that teams areready for them--it's already started; they're 4-6 in the last 10, Houston can't and won't stay healthy, so that leaves Golden State,Sacramento, and Denver. The Kings are 8-4 since everyone has been back, beating teams like Utah, New Orleans, and Detroit. I like their chances of catching up.But then again, the Artest and/or Bibby might be gone soon--though there's been talk of them leaving for 2 years now--so the team's success will dependon who gets brought in.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

^ Aren't the Kings suppose to trade both Artest and Bibby by the deadline? Because if they do, that would really hurt the chances of the Kings making a push.

I would've been for the trade in the beginning of the season when they totally sucked. But to mess it up now and make a trade to clear cap space forTHIS offseason would be bad. I don't think Bibby gets traded, and Artest? Maybe, but Geoff Petrie doesn't make trades just for the sake of makingtrades. He knows he has the upper hand in all trades because it's the Kings players that are wanted and if the offer isn't good enough Petriewon't pull the trigger just to make noise. However...

LETS GO KINGS!

Houston can't and won't stay healthy
T-Mac's been injured, and the Rockets still have been winning.

8 straight road wins, 14 wins out of their last 17.

Portland will not make it. Sacramento will not make it.

Last two spots = GS, Houston, Denver

As a Kings fan, let's go Sac-Town!

There's optimism and realism. Realistically, the Kings have to play perfect basketball in order to even make the playoffs. Can't say that wecouldn't be spoilers though...

Oh yeah, let's bring Webber back to Sac-town. So we can retire his number...

Big night for Martin...I predict a lot of crying going on (either by Warrior fans or Brad Miller)

Watch out for the underboss

I hope this start is an indication of how they are going to play. Drive, drive, drive!!! Don't settle for that ugly 3, Baron.

webber's lack of mobility hurt us a bit on D but overall a pretty good start...compared to the previous 1st qtrs

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
at that foul on monta. We're playing pretty good D now though...hopefully we can keep it up throughout the game. If we do we'll get a W

Back
Top Bottom