🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

It's FUTURE's time.....

Drake sitting it out. Super had to make him go back in the lab after he dropped 2 classics in 2 weeeks

Like I said....Drake need to drop in October. Right around cuffin season. His best albums com in the fall. Not spring

I've expressed skepticism about that date multiple times and when I noticed that it was Tuesday/Wednesday and he still hadn't acknowledged it at all, I had a feeling that it was dead.

I just want some new OVO Sound music, man, and I can't help but feel like this playlist was chosen to be the method of supplying that :smh:

If it's not ready, let someone bless their fans with an EP.

You're my ___ Wavy, and I love both of Future's new albums, but **** all that.

Last edited:
October.. breh don't speak that evil into existence 

And Gordonson Gordonson .....

I want another Take Care-Esque project from Drake.

It's too sunny out too be listening to that type of **** :lol:

Fall Drake Albums >>>

But this isn't an album, it's a playlist.

Just a big bundle of new music, largely featuring Drake and heavy on collaborations. Pushing it back by half a year isn't going to make it any more Take Care-esque.

It's FUTURE's time.....

Drake sitting it out. Super had to make him go back in the lab after he dropped 2 classics in 2 weeeks

Like I said....Drake need to drop in October. Right around cuffin season. His best albums com in the fall. Not spring
Man if you don't stop! Drake will outsell Future both albums in 3 days :lol: HE sold 60k (140k streams) of the first one. This second one is looking like 45k (115k streams). Looking at 105k hard copies and 255k with streams. Nevermind, he'll out sell those numbers day 1 :rofl:

Man if you don't stop! Drake will outsell Future both albums in 3 days :lol: HE sold 60k (140k streams) of the first one. This second one is looking like 45k (115k streams). Looking at 105k hard copies and 255k with streams. Nevermind, he'll out sell those numbers day 1 :rofl:

My *****, im not even talking about album sales :lol:

I'd be a fool to think Future (let alone any rapper) could sell on par with Drake. Super not even a threat sales wise. EVERYBODY KNOWS this

Calm down.

I'm speaking more so in quality....and direction of sound Drake is going in.

Last edited:
My *****, im not even talking about album sales :lol:

I'd be a fool to think Future (let alone any rapper) could sell on par with Drake. Super not even a threat sales wise. EVERYBODY KNOWS this

Calm down.

I'm speaking more so in quality....and direction of sound Drake is going in.
Gotcha, the way you said FUTURE time I thought you meant he was scared to drop or something.

I don't think he's scared. But if More Life is gonna be 30 or so songs, Future just gave us 34. And people are loving them. I wouldn't doubt he needed to tighten them up.

It's FUTURE's time.....

Lol u mean his time is running out.

Lol is that what y'all boys doing these days, twerking?

Side note: I do like the beat on Draco. And I gotta give him props for bringing back prime Weeknd on his record even tho he damn near ruined his own song

Weston road flows hit way too hard now that we found a lot of it is about snake z :smokin

Price on my head but there's a risk to collect it :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
im enjoying both future albums

more life been needed to be out but i guess im supplied while the wait still goes on

patience guys

I know I'm late, but I just heard 'Hush Up The Silence's on a mix this past weekend :pimp:

Could that be this year's Controlla? :nerd:

I know I'm late, but I just heard 'Hush Up The Silence's on a mix this past weekend :pimp:

Could that be this year's Controlla? :nerd:

You lowkey not that late at all with that song. Record was just sent to radio this week so it makes sense that you just now hearing it lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom