🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Wizkid x Drake

33durmw.jpg

21 Savage: His level of success.. he don't gotta do no song with me. He don't gotta do nothing that he did. So that's why I take that as deeper than rap. As far as the, "Aye what up bruh, I **** with your **** let's do a song." Them ******.. I don't look at them, you know what I'm saying? And Drake, I been talking to him like before Savage Mode, before all this ****. So it ain't like he just jumped on when I was hot.. like we been ******* with each other, before Slaughter King even came out [2015].

Elliott: So you respect him cause he recognized you, not just cause you got the hot records now, he already reached out. A lot of times they criticize him. They say, "Well he jumps on a wave of what's going on, its not a genuine thing."

21 Savage: Nah Drake genuine. I feel like he a genuine person, just by meeting him and just vibing with him.

21 savage speaking on drake wave riding

Oh wait, this doesn't go with the drake wave riding narrative lol

who would have thought dude would defend someone whos passin out ferraris :rolleyes

totally kills the whole idea of drake stealing shine :rolleyes

This, people just have personal problems with Drake for whatever reason

lol I'm telling you bro, ppl hate to see other ppl continuously win. ****** was in here reporting every week when someone would say something bad about dude :lol: they didn't come in here any other time only to report that.

Article said Drake needs to take a vacation and not release music for awhile. What y'all think

You referring to that complex article I think

But I disagree with that completely. The music business is the entertainment business, and as long as the consumer wants new drake, thats what you give them. You give the people what they want. IMO you never leave when you're hot

At this point it's too close to the Big Sean album. I wouldn't care if he pushed it back to March on the account of giving Big Sean the lane to himself.

I'm not even one to care about sales and all that noise but Big Sean is finally getting the spotlight he deserves and will a lot of it stolen by Drake now.

Last edited:
IMO Drake hasnt stayed away long enough to generate that buzz...he's kinda been in the mix of things since Views dropped

Sean been quiet lately, a lot of people are anticipating his album

There have been way too many rumors about More Life. We still don't have a track list or anything so an official update would be good.

Drake was still working on it as of last week so it just finished yet.

Yea at this point who knows when it will drop but drake will likely keep dropping new songs or features many times a month so all good with me.

Since he's touring in Europe I wonder how this affects More Life. It could be done but maybe they finish it while he's on tour.

Back
Top Bottom