🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Meek Mill, when is his own lane, has given/will give his fans fire music. He could stand to leave Drake alone tho. 

Yeah, culture vulture ain't the right term. We'll go with fraud. He's Paki but was trying to get by as a Rican for years back then. He's part of the reason why everyone is so soft and buddy buddy. They all want to get on the radio and do favors for him and other DJs so they do all these wack collabs. **** him.

Anyone remember when he started to distance himself from Rick Ross when that cop **** came out? I remember a few interviews and he was acting real funny, wouldn't really talk about him or his music. Once the storm passed he was right back.

Last edited:
Khaled been around forever. Dude was skinny as hell w/ Wyclef in the movie Shottas. I say he paid his dues, and deserves all the success he's having right now. He really be on his "we are the world" ****. Dude is always happy and that's not a a bad thing, but ain't nobody always that damn happy. :lol: Even his lil disagreement w/ Cipha Sounds on hot97 a while back was comedy. It wouldn't surprise me if we get a Meek/Drake record sometime in the near future w/ him somehow involved. Might not happen this year, but if it does, it'll be a Khaled record. :lol:

drake did meek like bisping did rockhold last weekend

lock down nicki cuz meek rap career finished

Last edited:
Culture vulture isn't the right term for him, he's just a super generic figure. His records are terrible with the exception
of maybe one or two. He's put in his time though, that's something that has to be respected in the game.

Khaled been around forever. Dude was skinny as hell w/ Wyclef in the movie Shottas. I say he paid his dues, and deserves all the success he's having right now. He really be on his "we are the world" ****. Dude is always happy and that's not a a bad thing, but ain't nobody always that damn happy. :lol: Even his lil disagreement w/ Cipha Sounds on hot97 a while back was comedy. It wouldn't surprise me if we get a Meek/Drake record sometime in the near future w/ him somehow involved. Might not happen this year, but if it does, it'll be a Khaled record. :lol:

You're a liar! :rofl:

^ lol trying to push his own mixtape here
With a Photoshop
laugh.gif
Noooo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif