It will. Drake has another verse on it and is on the hook of that
Who's OB? Nothing is coming to mind right now lol
The Future

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OB the prime example of the reason why you shouldn't always put your homies on, if he wasn't affliated with Drake we woulda never heard of him.

I said it already, but I heard that song when I had no idea who it was and just googled Steve Nash song to find it when I got home. OVO or not I was downloading that, and futhermore I dont listen to PND and the Weeknd is trash if this going to be interpreted as some stanning thing.

I said it already, but I heard that song when I had no idea who it was and just googled Steve Nash song to find it when I got home. OVO or not I was downloading that, and futhermore I dont listen to PND and the Weeknd is trash if this going to be interpreted as some stanning thing.

Weeknd is trash?

and you posting smokey faces for OBO brien or watever the dudes name is?

:smh:

son you too excited for a dude that was probably put on because of a bet or something...

:lol: at the OB slander.Dude is a steaming pile of cabbage trash. Drake should of just made him a weed carrier.Weeknd trash?...Fight me.

Weeknd still trash ( unless chopped and screwed)

PND has a couple good tracks.

OB been around for a minute ( video below)

Antidope will read threads...figure out what people like and dont like...and then give the opposite opinion to get everyone's attention. He's consistent too.

PinkPrint leaked and I had no idea. Where'd all the Nicki Buzz go?

@VICTOR PAGE
laugh.gif
 Chill man its nowhere near close to that.  I could be doing way worse if I was really out to be a contrarian

Last edited:
PinkPrint leaked and I had no idea. Where'd all the Nicki Buzz go?

She has an album on the way? And a single before that?? Wow :lol: I was wondering why she was on ESPN. I didn't know she was promoting anything, I thought it was just random

Back
Top Bottom