🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Mase :rofl:

No comment from Drake nor Puff yet?

How often do artists involved in these kinds of situations EVER comment on it without being asked to anymore?

Speaking on it only keeps the flame alive longer, which doesn't help them in any way.

I imagine that if either ever talks about it, it'll be long after anyone cares anymore in some interview.

Last edited:
TI spoke out right away after his mix up with Floyd or at least he was active on social media.. To show that he didn't sustain any injuries or marks

Not saying I expected them to say anything I was just wondering 

TI spoke out right away after his mix up with Floyd or at least he was active on social media.. To show that he didn't sustain any injuries or marks

Not saying I expected them to say anything I was just wondering 

T.I. doesn't move in a way that is always smartest for his "brand" though, he's too real for that (despite possibly being a rat :lol:

This is probably as much as Drake will be saying about it anytime soon:

9a442013_Screenshot_2014-12-10-19-23-10.png

I had caught it earlier and meant to post it for you, but I forgot

Last edited:
Drizzy back on his grind for sure. Unless he drops this supposed mixtape we ain't hearing nothing from him until VFT6.

Last edited:
real bad...reallll quick....

to add to it son posts some serious emo **** on instagram...corny rhyme :lol:

like dude said in the other thread...son need to come out and make good with puff or dude might just lose this PR war with puff....

he already losing...unfortunate after such a hot 2 year streak he been on

I don't think a PR beef with Diddy can mess up Drake

People already know Drake is basically a clown but he's the most coherent rapper today so until he has competition he's fine

I don't think a PR beef with Diddy can mess up Drake

People already know Drake is basically a clown

Yup. He's good. This won't hurt him at all. If Wayne can kiss a man and be still relevant, get knocked out a few times and shoot himself but still relevant. Not sure why a guy that's basically popped in and out of the closet multiple times, would be hurt by a fight.

Back
Top Bottom