🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Safe to say Views passed the two week test that NWTS and IYRTITL had both failed for me. Still pretty much love everything except Pop Style and Too Good, with Pop Style being my least favorite song on the album.

My feelings about the album in general haven't changed much either.

Son's rapping rarely exceeded a B, and there were terrible quotables littered all over the place that "4PM in Calabasas" just made harder to accept.

Last edited:
too good lowkey one of my favs :lol:

Rihanna and Drake collabs undefeated

I don't hate it or skip it or anything, it just never got to the top of my list. Catchy as hell though :lol:

I personally think Jhené Aiko x Drake and Tinashe x Drake could make music I like more than Rihanna x Drake if they linked up more.

Last edited:
Ehh we haven't heard enough of the jhene x drake or tinashe x drake to say, know what I mean?

Take care
Work
Too good

Dey on a roll

Last edited:
Ehh we haven't heard enough of the jhene x drake or tinashe x drake to say, know what I mean?

Take care
Work
Too good

Dey on a roll

Don't forget "What's My Name."

But yeah, I get you 1000, but that's why I threw the "if they linked up more" in there.

I'm just basing it on the one song they did each have and the way their solo music sounds. I just feel like if all three had the same amount of songs with Drake, I would end up enjoying his Rihanna joints the least (but those would hit charts the hardest, no question.)

Drake and Rihanna collaborations need to End. Rihanna is usually terrible on them.

Rihanna when she's not talking about ignorant things is just not tolerable. Work is the only passable effort from her

Last edited:
Drake and Rihanna collaborations need to End. Rihanna is usually terrible on them.

Rihanna when she's not talking about ignorant things is just not tolerable. Work is the only passable effort from her

lies

Take Care

What's My Name

both dope

I knew I was forgetting one. Yeah what's my name was cool too.

TBH Rihanna album was actually fire I don't even listen to female artists at all.

Drake and Rihanna be having the most generic radio friendly songs.
Man its disgusting. Brings the worse version of Rihanna and drake. I like the same Rihanna anti talking about and doesn't help drake come on singing soft ****. Work is top 5 most annoying g song ever, not 1 good thing about it.
4pm in calabasas is so the best drake song I've heard in a long time
This

I really hate those "Let's Get This On The Radio and Commercials" type singles from any artists, they're so blatant and make for the worst singles

I liked most of drakes music, my hate comes in from not knowing if he penned the song or not. It's really not a big deal for songs like one dance and controlla, but other songs like too much, yea it matters.

I'm not going to ignore someone always saying he's the best and at the top of the rap game and he's not even writing his own lyrics.

That's fair. If Drake said "Don't worry if I write rhymes, I write checks" instead of "The talk at the corner store is I'm TBE" the hate would go away for you. I feel like most would still find something to say.

Also the songs where he had help were R&B joints or the IYRTITL trap joints. If it came out someone wrote Weston Road Flows, Club Paradise, 4pm in Calabasas etc., that would bother me.

WW sales: @Drake, Views 76,000 (1,676,000 total).

How did he finesse all of this **** from Jane and Weston? :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Drake lowkey like Barry Bonds. Dude was already great, on his way to the HOF. Then he was like aw y'all ****** like Home Runs(trap joints)? Now he been caught with the needle in his *** cheek and everyone questioning what he did before IYRTITL and after :smh:

I liked most of drakes music, my hate comes in from not knowing if he penned the song or not. It's really not a big deal for songs like one dance and controlla, but other songs like too much, yea it matters.

I'm not going to ignore someone always saying he's the best and at the top of the rap game and he's not even writing his own lyrics.

This is my stance and honestly should be every rap listeners opinion.

Comparing Drake to Barry Bonds gotta be one of the worst things I've ever read on here. Barry Bonds with steroids is the greatest ball player of all time, before the roids, he was a hall of famer.

Drake has never and will never be considered top 10 by anyone but kids and when they mature and become adults, they'll realize it was pop kid music and will like something different. Kind of like Ja Rule and Nelly's fan base.

Last edited:
Like it or not Drake with writers is the biggest rapper of all the times.
Not that I agree but biggest only means the white folks love u. They the ones that control the machine and buy all these albums, once u put out music they relate too u become a megastar. Ask Eminem, he hasn't tried in over a decade. Best>biggest.

Back
Top Bottom