💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
I got what Mark was saying but he needed to do more communicating to properly convey it to Lindsey.

Still standing by Jasmina being on some bull ****. That aint an apology. She coming off argumentative when he's like we just different that way and she's like nah.

If you gonna stand on I didn't cut you off, don't apologize at all. Not no disrespectful I'm sorry you feel that way.

Mark definitely didn't use the proper words to express how he felt.

Jasmina definitely didn't apologize. What's worse, Mike turned right around and apologized to her for something he felt he didn't do, and she still missed the point. I'm already tired of Jasmina looking at the faults in Mike, but none of her faults are being talked about, like she already has it all together.

I think I’m more mad at Chris than Alyssa. He just sitting there taking it, trying to be the good guy. **** that. She’s a straight up B and keeps playing victim. I would have told her and the show, she clearly doesn’t like me and she doesn’t want this to work so let’s end it.

Alyssa scum for real, I know her socials getting BOMBED. She talking about I don’t want to be near him, like he’s abusive. Then talking about I’m a be the bigger person. You the one that’s wrong. Nothing wrong with not being attracted to him but stop with all the ********.

Jasmina sucks. She’s beautiful but she’s a weirdo. How you gonna get married and you never even been in the same state with your partner? That’s wild. Get an in state boyfriend first. Not marrying a woman that’s into K Pop and Korea culture, that’s weird as **** to me. She was right though about Michael’s reaction being wrong but then she was wrong talking about leaving and not wanting to be with him or something that small.

Michael needs some therapy. You can see the pain and trauma in him. I hope he gets some help with those emotions.

Olajuwon funny. He reminds me of one of my boys. Like yo just sit down and relax. Running your mouth nonstop, all hype. He’s too young, he needs a few more years before marriage.

FUUUUUUUUUUKKK Lindsey just ****ted all over this man. Clogging toilets, farting in bed and chewing with your mouth open. Wow. That was wack. Her feelings hurt so she attacked him. It sucks but you can tell she definitely raised by her dad and brother. She’s like one of the guys.

Last edited:
Alyssa is doing the most. One minute she’s doing the board thing but then diving is just too much for her. She needs to listen to her mom and at least ply nice. All that crying is so unnecessary. She already knows how it’s gonna come across on tv that’s why she’s doing so much crying and saying she’s a good person.

I don’t really understand what’s going on with Jaz and Mike. They both seem kind of negative to me.

Olajuwon is too hype for me. It’s like he talks to hear himself talk.

I feel the one lady. Don’t wait till a dinner on the beach you wanna take things slow. Tell me during the day so I can skip dinner. You acting like we been married for 5 years burpin and passing gas but everything else is moving to fast.

I’m curious what’s gonna happen with the unemployed guy when they get back. Wifey isn’t gonna like when she has to log on/go in to work he’s been home all day.

Just got done watching last week's episode.

Mark and Lindsay are going to be like Jamie and Beth on steroids. You had to know that Lindsay was off for rocker from the jump. She was drunk at the wedding and told Mark she loved him on day two. Now on day four she's calling him a stupid idiot and telling him to get out of the room. Mark handled it as well as possible, literally had a WTF look on his face as Lindsay was flipping out. Definitely going to be a hot and cold couple.

Olajuwon seems like a good dude who's trying really hard. He seems to be overdoing it though. He's laying it on kind of thick but his wife seems to be into it. I thought this couple was dead on arrival but they're starting to remind me of Woody and Imani.

Alyssa reminds me of the quintessential. Karen. Always a victim, it's always everyone else's fault. If you have to keep telling people that you are a nice person, then you probably aren't a nice person.

The argument that Michael and Jasmina are having reminds me of the best piece of advice I ever got regarding a marital arguments: You should seek to do what's best for your relationship, not win arguments. Are you really better off if you "won" an argument but your marriage suffers? These guys are arguing about the most minute of details and instead of just letting it go, Michael is digging in his heels. Your wife *might* have cut you off in a conversation, who cares?

Steve and Noi look super solid. He just needs to get a job when he gets back to Boston and they should be straight 🤣

Yeah if someone can clarify the cutting off scene, I have no clue what the argument is about.
Not sure what scene it was but off camera Michael let it be known to Jasmina that she cut him off in a discussion. I don't know of this was one on one or with the other couples.

She says she didn't. Gives a bull **** sorry if you feel that way and says that was an apology. He brings it back up. They get in to the bs apology and it's really just revolving around how he is negative but it comes off that Jasmina is just as negative and can be a bitter ***** when you hit a sore spot. There's no resolution to it and they just let it die out cuz they don't want to turn it in to a bigger argument and simply say let's move forward and hope this doesn't happen again which they say can only be seen in future actions.

Yeah if someone can clarify the cutting off scene, I have no clue what the argument is about.

Olajuwon reminds me if someone tries to be Fresh Prince in real life.
Yeah dude just needs to cut it back like 20 - 30 %, but his wife really seems cool with it. It's still the honeymoon though they going to have some arguments.

She didn't cut him off so much so that he took a pause. I been there, easy fix is talking things out. I wouldn't go looking for an apology though.
Not sure what scene it was but off camera Michael let it be known to Jasmina that she cut him off in a discussion. I don't know of this was one on one or with the other couples.

She says she didn't. Gives a bull **** sorry if you feel that way and says that was an apology. He brings it back up. They get in to the bs apology and it's really just revolving around how he is negative but it comes off that Jasmina is just as negative and can be a bitter ***** when you hit a sore spot. There's no resolution to it and they just let it die out cuz they don't want to turn it in to a bigger argument and simply say let's move forward and hope this doesn't happen again which they say can only be seen in future actions.

The scene they are referring to was on the boat when they were addressing if they had sex or if they would have a threesome. It was during the boat scene. I mean in all honesty he does talk slow at times and takes long pauses. LMAO. However if you don't feel you cut him off don't apologize.

Jasmina didn’t cut that man off. Dude look like he was legit done talking.

I don’t apologize for **** I didn’t do and if u want an apology for me, sure. But do I mean it, hell no.
Concur it is a stretch to say she cut him off, that is a lightweight issue to move past. If you don't want to apologize say my fault. I am good for saying that before I apologize. Even when I do apologize I will gladly say it when I don't mean it just to get past things.

Olajuwon reminds me if someone tries to be Fresh Prince in real life.

Jasmina didn’t cut that man off. Dude look like he was legit done talking.

I don’t apologize for **** I didn’t do and if u want an apology for me, sure. But do I mean it, hell no.

The worst part about it is that it is such a minute detail to argue about. For my perspective, it looked like there was a natural break in Michael talking and she chose to make a comment. The fact that Michael is so butthurt about this and demands apology is ridiculous. This is a complete non-issue.

Later in the episode, he even admits to not being sure if she cut him off at all. 🤣

Bro, why are you arguing with your wife about things you're not even sure happened?

This ***** crazy.

She's insufferable but I still don't think she's as bad as that flight attendant that ended her marriage right after the honeymoon or that one chick that lied and basically forced dudes in the arms of an expert.

Last edited:
Alyssa sucks and she’ll swear on her deathbed it was him and not her thst caused this marriage to be dead at the alter.

Insinuating that u wasn’t committed?!?! U wasn’t committed since day 1. She’s doing everything possible to make herself not look like a good person. Like someone said, if u have to constantly say you’re a good person, chances are you’re not.

:lol:

They had to force Alyssa to do activities with dude on the honeymoon. She was turning him down before that.

Also yeah I can see her not caring for Chris' upbeat attitude when she clearly thinks all of this sucks. Somebody being happy and optimistic isn't the best when you think you got screwed over. Thing is she's doing most of ot to herself.

Her walking away not to make herself look bad by saying something foul in an argument makes her look bad :lol: Its been a while since we've seen someone so upset and disagreeable with with who was chosen as their match. She wants no parts of Chris.

Now shes trying to be a part of the show (so she won't get fined/have to pay without actually living with him). She talking about the show like his about friendship with the other wives :lol: and not married at first sight.

Wow @ Mark the Shark actually being a momma's boy and she's on him lile a prison guard.

I wish the experts were here to hear that idea from Alyssa :rofl: I imagine their reactions being similar to Hollister Chris on decision day flip flopping.

She moves in for the first half and he moves in for the second half as if this is some group reality show and not a marriage of couples.

Alyssa ******* crazy with that suggestion.

All Chris gotta say is he’s done. He gotta pull a Mindy on Zach. This chick is delusional and a master deflector.

I don’t know why bruh want to keep trying. Writing been all over the wall since day one. Been on this honeymoon and she hasn’t showed u once that she’s trying.

Chris being too nice. Couldn’t be me.

Chris still saying the experts got it right with his match and Alyssa was the right choice is bananas.

Bruh, this is basically what your wife is like at her worst. Why would you want anything to do with that?

Alyssa is pulling a Zack and a few others but to me its clear she doesn't want to be the one to end the marriage but the thing is her actions and words are way worse than Zack or anyone else. She isn't spending any time with him off camera, has to be forced to be with and speak to him on camera, and only wants to show up for couple activities. At least Zack pretended to still be in it.

Last edited:
Chris still saying the experts got it right with his match and Alyssa was the right choice is bananas.

Bruh, this is basically what your wife is luke at her worst. Why would you want anything to do with that?

Alyssa is pulling a Zack and a few others but to me its clear she doesn't want to be the one to end the marriage but the thing is her actions and words are way worse than Zack or anyone else. She isn't spending any time with him off camera, has to be forced to be with and speak to him on camera, and only wants to show up couple activities. At least Zack pretended to still be in it.
ISWYDT

Back
Top Bottom