💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Forreal Chris could slim down a bit get his teeth straightened out and be having P falling from the sky. Alyssa friend that met Chris straight, could get some WORK. :evil:

Experts really need to vet vet the women more on this show. I HATE hearing people come on a “reality show” say I don’t want to do this on camera. Cool we done pack your ****, you gone.

Olajuwon really just don’t have that Angel on his shoulder telling him don’t say that. Dude got two devils one saying something dumber than the next. Listen more talk less homie would get so much farther in life.

Steve really is Tommy, homie said if and when I get a full time job. Why they do Noi like that, posting her always saying cute. Alyssa get Botox in her bottom lip? Karen really blowing up because someone speaks Spanish?

MTS stand up guy he is a little extra but big of him coming down and apologizing. Them drinks kickin in, Katina said I’m going to be super respectable. It’s alright you meant respectful. Chris and Alyssa, seen divorced couples with better chemistry better than them. Experts really set Chris up for failure. LOL. Katina ain’t wrapping her hair, black women looking at her sideways.

Last year really has another reason to be mad, they had a honeymoon in Florida.

I really enjoyed the spin-off show, mafs second chances. They took contestants from prior seasons whose marriages didn't work out and put them on a bachelor style reality show. For me that is a better format than unmatchables.

I also liked The honeymoon Island spin-off.
When did that air? I would check that out.

Reddit seems to believe that the difference in "lifestyle" and "core values" are really just political differences. As if there weren't already enough reasons to hate Alyssa, it looks like she's MAGA (word to aepps20 aepps20 ) and he's a Democrat
Screenshot_20220129-114714.png

4whkmmuy2je81.jpg

Glad to see we’re moving along and the drama has begun.

Lindsey/Mark - Good on MTS for being the bigger man and apologizing on behalf of both of them but I didn’t really like where Lindsey was coming from AT ALL. I feel like if you’re a black man you’ve had that play run on you and it’s nasty. Might be the only time I side with Isaac this season :lol:

Katina/Isaac: Her guy friend sniffed him and his type out from a mile away. He doesn’t usually think before he talks but you could tell he was particularly flustered and mad. Looks like Katina/Lindsey beef escalates next week :nerd:

Jasmina/Michael: Her mom went kind of hard with the interrogation but I get it. That’s her son-in-law now haha. He’s not a bully but his insistence on being right or having this his way may be their downfall.

Jasmina/Michael: Her mom went kind of hard with the judgments but I get it. That’s her son-in-law now. He’s not a bully but his insistence on being right or having this his way may be their downfall.

Noi/Steve: :lol: at Steve’s dad called him a vagabond. Damn. Also, Noi asked about the job thing 24 hours in and this man is talking about “IF” and “WHERE” I’m going to commit to a full-time job. He’s wildin. Both families and his spouse have a certain level of concern about this and he just doesn’t care.

Alyssa/Chris: Where do I begin…first off, she barely knows this dude and is talking like the honeymoon is a last chance. Alyssa is cold and unnecessarily rude. This man can’t do anything right for her. Also, why would she go on MAFS if she didn’t feel comfortable staying staying in the same room as her? You can tell she is up to no good because she got mad that he brought up what she said to her mom and friends (which was the truth…meaning she probably lied to to them). I also don’t see how he has been disrespectful or untrustworthy. This is going to be fun haha.

2/5 with Mr and Mrs MTS being one. They haven’t colored in enough detail about the other couples for me to figure out which one it might be

Michael really need to chill with the need to be right and the negativity. I mean if he heard what happened on the plane then yeah I get his thinking.

Man some of these ppl are just a-holes.

Alyssa alone in her room steady acting like a victim in her one on ones to the camera. The way she has framed things is insane :lol: The experts didn't do this right :rofl: Let a psychic bamboozle her.

Olajuwon a bit too serious in the gym. Dudes who take that workout **** like are weirdos. :lol: @ the fact he did it on purpose.

Jasmina just seems to have negative reactions despite not being the one that assumes the worse. Her reaction to his overthinking and the way she disagrees seems off to me. Super weird she always has had long distance relationships. That's a warning sign.

The Isaac experiences :rofl: I didn't think smashing a mom and her daughter was that bad but I guess to them he's bringing Jerry Springer to the show.

Last edited:
Olajuwon sounded why too exciting telling his ho tales. I’m like bruh some things should be left unsaid, especially in a group setting.

Alyssa letting a fraud psychic tell her what her future man look like :lol:

Lindsey still doesn’t understand how she started the whole altercation. Mark eyes gonna bulge out even more dealing with her.

Lindsey really had 3 bottles of wine. DAMN.

Alyssa really out here making it seem like Chris is abusive or something. MAGA always views disagreement as disrespect, son was really setup for failure.

Of course, Steve feel rested dude a vagabond that get up whenever he feels like it.

I swear Olajuwan and Katina is hilarious she said dude sweat to much. I'm glad later on he cuts the hair because the hair is betraying him. Time to let it go before them edges keep going farther and farther back.

Mark really pulled out his best Tom Cruise in Cocktails to make that drink. LOL.
cocktail-tom-cruise.gif

Did Karen really say Vinny the *****. :smh: Ahhh so that explains it I thought Mark was coming from one angle with Lindsey. But he has been in relationships with drunks
This adopting adults show, that premiered directly after is fire :pimp: :rofl:
Definitely looks like a trainwreck.

LMAO. Noi ain't like that ****.
DifferentAptHen-max-1mb.gif

Steve was like oh word you do that's cool.

DYING watching Olajuwon in the gym. Dude went from 0-100. She is BRAND New to working out and he like putting her through a combine.

LMAO. "The experts just didn't do this right." I thought she was MAYBE trying but damn.

I got what Mark was saying but he needed to do more communicating to properly convey it to Lindsey.

Still standing by Jasmina being on some bull ****. That aint an apology. She coming off argumentative when he's like we just different that way and she's like nah.

If you gonna stand on I didn't cut you off, don't apologize at all. Not no disrespectful I'm sorry you feel that way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom