💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
I see you Jon....

Karen is boring, and a liar off rip. Myles didn't ask the important question....what did you think after you found out? Mans has a legit complaint if things go sideways (and they will....)

- Amelia's bridesmaids came down the aisle on a dang unicycle and she's wearing a bird's nest :lol:
- it doesn't surprise me that Amelia and Bennett have met, they seem like the types to roll in the same circles. I mean, how many slack line classes can there be in New Orleans?

Poor Miles. Their conversation after the wedding was cringe. U can tell Miles was trying. Karen looks like a straight bore. She reminds me of the girls I use to date in the past. Cute with zero personality. Miles boy giving that speech was comedy “ insert name here” :lol:

Woody and Amani actually look good together. He was doing his best Usher “U don’t have to call” mirror dancing. Woody too much but it doesn’t seem to bother Amani....yet.

Brett and Olivia....blah

Ameila’s maid of honors looking like the white Ikette’s with them tassel dresses. They didn’t eem bother needing a hair and makeup crew. Bennett’s mother sounded smacked! She probably relieved someone else gonna have to deal with her son. I kinda figured they already met. Look like they have mutual friends.

They could’ve crammed all the weddings in this one episode.

This ***** woody sounding like a thot talking bout ppl think yo “mixed” :lol: :smh: ...Shorty shut that down so fast :lol: :pimp: ...Woody was on go tho, yo was basically trying smash 5 mins after the ceremony

The wedding days pretty smooth so far this season, everybody on their best behavior...Karen looks better on a regular day, not all dolled n made up...She bout to make big dawg Miles put in mad work

The nerdy couple ain’t no surprise that they might know each other, they hang with the same type of ppl and same places...New Orleans is a black city and got like 400k ppl so there probly ain’t but so many places weird white folk kick it at :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah the wedding interactions have been smooth. I'm waiting for the turn. Either day after the wedding or by the time they're going to the honeymoon.

By then they spent a good amount of time off camera too. That's when the unexpected changes always pop up from ppl I aint even suspect.

Last edited:
That's when the unexpected changes always pop up from ppl I aint even suspect.

Watch Mayor Pete (Henry) end up being a scumbag :lol: I personally gave Christina a pass for her panic attack during the bachelorette party but it looks she was being extra during the wedding prep too. Assuming he is a humble, genuine guy, I hope she doesn’t put him through the ringer :lol:

This ***** woody sounding like a thot talking bout ppl think yo “mixed” :lol: :smh: ...Shorty shut that down so fast :lol: :pimp: ...Woody was on go tho, yo was basically trying smash 5 mins after the ceremony

***** asked if she was mixed just so he could say ppl think he’s mixed. I had to rewind when I heard that.
When sis said she was chill she was NOT playing AT ALL. At times she looked like she didn’t like him but she said she did so we’ll see how this goes.

I forgot about the last couple till the preview for next week. Two weeks of weddings is ridiculous.

- Amelia's bridesmaids came down the aisle on a dang unicycle and she's wearing a bird's nest :lol:
- it doesn't surprise me that Amelia and Bennett have met, they seem like the types to roll in the same circles. I mean, how many slack line classes can there be in New Orleans?

I was about to say. You can’t do this in a city like New Orleans, with specific type of people of a certain scene :lol:.

Bennett’s mother gotta be relayed to Larry David. She kept looking at him like this.

8A9BB80F-2FDE-4B7E-833A-8004CABCE738.gif
2F84480C-07EE-49D8-BD16-A21101901776.gif

That part where Miles asked if Amani was “mixed”....just so he could get off his, “I hear that all the time about me” was hella cringe for him :lol:.

But Amani handled that too hard :smokin. She looked real good on the wedding day too. She could get it. Interesting interactions with her Father-Steph Father and Mother dynamic tho. Interesting.

Karen mother swear she Tina Knowles :lol:. One of them elite black ladies. She never rattled. Ole bougie ***. This ***** Miles be cutting up. Hell of a speech his cousin gave tho. That was a good moment.

Scum bag Brett, rey put the lil White girl thru it :lol:. Her family ain’t get his family sense of humor either. Weird how his pops and them was all on tv in ep. 1, then don’t wanna be seen now. Interesting. Real interesting.

So Miles best man, knew Karen? I’m sure these ***** know of each other in some capacity.

Back
Top Bottom