💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Kevin out here moonlighting got two gigs double dipping. Covid out here allowing people to have 2/3 remote jobs at the same time. Dude at my job got busted working two day jobs. LMAO.
Nah its funny cuz last week I saw him on Inside the NBA on TNT filling in for Ernie.

That's what irked me even more lately. Its in ATL. I don't know where Lifetime has the MAFS main hub. I think its LA.

Nah its funny cuz last week I saw him on Inside the NBA on TNT filling in for Ernie.

That's what irked me even more lately. Its in ATL. I don't know where Lifetime has the MAFS main hub. I think its LA.
That might be the case, Atl like covid hub. Down there for literally 2 full days and picked it up after 2 years of dodging it here in VA, MD, DC. Saw a tik tok video on the airport, line was RIDICULOUSLY long.

Mark the Shark aint ready for this wild ***** Lindsey :lol: He already out of breath.

I think Lindsey is a walking red flag
She reminds me A LOT of Beth (Elizabeth) as we watched her interact with Jamie but even a bit more crazier.

:rofl: @ MAFS After Party looking exactly like Unfiltered with a new name.

Lindsey talking like she divorced. Can't call it with her at all man :lol:

Damn seems like some beef already with her and Alyssa. More interesting than those 3 hours.

Just finished the last hour

Lindsey a wild girl! :lol: Beth 2.0

Olajuwon was a bit turnt in the club. I’ve never been that turnt to take my shirt off :lol:
You can tell yo the type of cat that finds any reason to take his shirt of…he was shirtless like 60% of the time on the screen :lol: :smh:

He not ready for a marriage tho, especially this type of **** so if should be entertaining to see how that couple flames out

Finally just got watch this...Wow. I know it wasn't just me but did y'all peep how all five women are coming off dramatic relationships?

1. Lindsey - Previously engaged...hubby broke it off FIVE DAYS before the marriage
2. Katina - In her last two relationships the ****** were dating other yambs
3. Jasmina - Was dating a dude who then got another chick pregnant while they were together
4. Alyssa - Was engaged then one day her husband just called her and told her not to make dinner because he wasn't coming home

I believe Noi just had relationships with a dude in Bulgaria/Europe then another in the UK but they didn't work out for whatever reason.

I am not saying they don't deserve to be on the show but to roll with 2 of each (infidelity and broken engagement) is a roll of the dice. Anyway onto my obervations of the couples:

Lindsey/Mike: Lindsey was probably a negligent selection from the matchmakers based on her situation but here we are. Mike likes to move fast and she seems pretty accommodating...as long as he lays the pipe down right (srs...she brought it up probably a dozen times :lol:) Beth 2.0 is so accurate. Mark better not **** like a white boy :lol:

Katina/Olujawon: As beh235 beh235 said...On sight. DOA. RIP. How you going to put a serial cheater with a woman who was cheated on in a heinous manner in her previous relationships? It's like putting an addict with someone who is recovering. Beyond that, this ***** created multiple identities in order to get away with his scumbaggery. This is a HORRIBLE match.

Noi/Steve: Doesn't seem too bad. Like the girls observed, Noi is probably a freak so good for Steve. The biggest potential issue that I could see with them is that Steve is currently unemployed and doesn't know his next move/step. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that and working through it. But try to do that while also navigating MAFS seems like a lot to handle for both partners in the marriage.

Michael/Jasmina: I don't have a good enough read on them. Jasmina is fine as hell but Michael just looks and sounds like he is going to nitpick his way out of it and **** **** up.

Alyssa/Chris: I can't think of the comparison but Alyssa definitely gives me a vibe of a previous cast member that just doesn't like anything :lol: Putting together a guy who seems to not know what he wants with a girl who hasn't liked anything about the guys she's dated since her fiancee seems like a recipe for disaster. But maybe considering how the matchmakers have a knack for bad choices, this one will be the opposite and work out :lol:

After the premiere and only one couple married, I'll go with the blanket 2 out of 5. Don't know who except that it won't be Olujawon's multiple personality ***.

This ***** was really talmbout his alterego Issac on national television like it was one of his boys who is still alive that he just doesn't rock with anymore because he's a bad influence :smh: :lol:

Just caught the first episode with my wife. This is going to be a wild season.

Both of black women, the season are cuties

What is this cat Olajuwon doing? He seems like he's cast just for trouble like Chris in Atlanta. The dude doesn't seem like He's ever sat down and really thought about what it takes to be married. Still seems like he's a party boy who can't help but take his shirt off in public. No way his marriage works out.

I think Mark and Lindsey have a good chance of working out. They both seem kind of over the top and out there. I think their personality is mesh well. That boy Mark seems like he needs a therapist instead of a wife. It seems like he's trying to fill the void of not having family with having a wife.

Jasmina and Michael look like a good match. Her story is crazy. Can't believe her pops just bounced back to Jamaica and left her in the States with her stepmom. They both seem level-headed though.

Chris and Alyssa also might work out because they both seem self serious and have similar personalities. Alyssa, bringing 10 wedding dresses to the dress fitting is a red flag though. I also think she might not be attracted to him. She seems super fit and he looks like he has a dad bod lol

The jury is still out on Steve and Noi although I think it's odd that they cast an unemployed guy. He seems like he's a smart dude and can find a job easily. But the last thing I'd want to do is be unemployed going to a marriage. On top of that she mentioned that she wants her husband to make six figures... And they match her with an unemployed dude. I think the experts are just trolling sometimes

I missed Noi saying she wants her partner to make six figures. Adds to the mountain of evidence that points to them trolling :lol:
We know at this point they pick at least half the couples just for pure drama and entertainment for tv, they just giving less dambs bout who they pick as this goes along :lol: :smh:

Watching the Matchmaker episode now. Dr. v is killing it in that green dress. Dude really 46 getting MAFS. As bad as the woman 41 trying to get on the show.

Mark looks weird big body but little head.

The wife and I watch this religiously. My man on season 12 with the baby mamma is on one.

Baby mama is clearly more attractive than the match. It won't work.

Back
Top Bottom