🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD 🎾

If I'm not mistaken the '19s were also labeled a QS and were available for months after release at retailers like Footlocker. I'm sure the hype was lower, but no doubt the production qty was WAY higher. This release was definitely planned as a limited QS. However, unlike the name implies, people knew about its launch many months in advance.

If I'm not mistaken the '19s were also labeled a QS and were available for months after release at retailers like Footlocker. I'm sure the hype was lower, but no doubt the production qty was WAY higher. This release was definitely planned as a limited QS. However, unlike the name implies, people knew about its launch many months in advance.
exactly my point. Higher quantities low demand and its labeled a quick strike. Not all QS have the same results, although they all have the same definition. Typically boutiques get qs.

Srs question, is there a better two-year punch from any other Nike series if you include shoe design, clothing, marketing?

Obviously you could take your pick with the early days of Air Jordan, but just was thinking about this on what that short list would be.

Diamond turf 1 and 2 . Trainer SC 1 and 2 . Air max 95 and 96 .. Griffey max 1 and 2 .. I don’t really care much about the clothing but those are just a quick few that come to mind

01_2dfb17f4-0aa8-4332-b469-72b38794311e_1000x.jpg

Thinking this hat should match

Definitely I already went the resell route but these are double up worthy

They’re dope and all but damn in person that aged midsole may as well be like a light brown lol … it is very extreme …. Definitely not subtlety done like other “ aged “ releases they’ve done over the years of various models

They’re dope and all but damn in person that aged midsole may as well be like a light brown lol … it is very extreme …. Definitely not subtlety done like other “ aged “ releases they’ve done over the years of various models

It's the reason I passed. :ohwell:

The exaggerated aging ruined them for me.

I LOVE the shape and leather looks great. These would have been perfect without the aging.

Back
Top Bottom