🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD 🎾

Delivered Earlier
1000002398.jpg

I just think they over did it; a lighter shade of yellow or even sail (like the WCs) would have made them picture perfect. Still a very worthy version of the sneaker no doubt!
Ultimately, this is very subjective, but I agree with you 100%.

If theres any supposed restocks or delayed shipments of the ‘24 hot lavas, you might wait till the end of this year until it arrives. But otherwise if there isn’t more hot lavas coming, this release is done. 2025 racer pinks on the way. Surprised at the few number of Ebay listings. More must have went to goat, stockx, flight club, etc.

Lavas release seem to be going like the 180 UMs; launch then done. Though there seemed to be way more of those produced.

If theres any supposed restocks or delayed shipments of the ‘24 hot lavas, you might wait till the end of this year until it arrives. But otherwise if there isn’t more hot lavas coming, this release is done. 2025 racer pinks on the way. Surprised at the few number of Ebay listings. More must have went to goat, stockx, flight club, etc.
It was something called… A quick strike

They look nice but I don’t understand why we’re getting a women’s colorway for I would assume men’s sizing. Just make the Sprite pair that’s never been done. Side note I would love to get these for my daughter who enjoys tennis.

Still no hot lava for me. Waiting for the price to come down.

I need to clear out some shoes and I absolutely don’t need such a similar colorway, but fomo is real.

It doesn’t necessarily matter what they call them. It’s the quantities of each qs that matters. Some qs are relatively easy to get. Some not.
I think it’s more about the question of whether or not we’ll see more pairs released. Some quick strikes are released in higher quantities or are less desirable so they’re easier to get. The term quick strike would suggest that they come out of nowhere and then they’re gone for good. They don’t generally restock.

I’m walking down the hill of this shoe purchasing stuff

you so pressed over your weekly releases and 2 minute songs you can’t see the light

you’ll be ight, you tuff right?

giphy.gif

I got my pair.
Looking forward to this mythical mass release tho. I'll be sure to sing your praises when it rolls through

Back
Top Bottom