⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s true. But shooting doesn’t go away. He will never be the same defensive player, but he’ll still be a lethal shooter.
I hope he makes a full recovery, but even KD ain’t right yet. He gonna load manage when he returns.

What are you b

Allow me to answer that -

FBFE8DC5-8C15-4DEF-A426-8FD9F284D37B.gif

Klay might never be the same. If we’re being real.

i dont think anyone’s expecting klaydagawd to return to 100% any time soon, if ever. but his game isn’t premised on an explosive first step or bounce. as long as he can still elevate from the perimeter and sidestep, his stroke will still be butter.

defensively, no one knows if his lateral quickness will be the same. KD didn’t look too bad defending coming off the achilles so there’s still a chance klay can return to form on that end

Why would we hate someone that further makes the case of how GOAT Kobe and Lebron are compared to Steph.

The only way Steph can fix his legacy is by coming to the Lakers.
This season didn't tarnish his legacy. Hell your loaded Lakers should've lost to this overachieving team. Good luck in the playoffs.

What are you b

My name is Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo

I am considered THE GREATEST PROMO on NT.

That means I am the greatest talker and poster on this message board feed

For over 3 years I have amassed a massive body count of those I have verbally decimated with my WORDS OF PERSONALITY.

I am the TOP STAR of the NTWT thread

I am the HOTTEST TAKE MAKER in the NBA thread.

My TAKES are so HOT, that they become DIAMONDS after they come true.

I call them all... Lakers wins, Clipers losses, Knicks Improvement, what I say happens.

THATS who I be

b

Quite honestly if i was Dray i would be pissed at all the heat he gets for being handicapped offensively, Meanwhile he gotta be a hundred places on defense to cover up Steph being handicapped defensively :emoji_disappointed_relieved:
A. The game is about buckets.
B. Draymond doesn't spend time cleaning up Stephs mistakes. He doesn't miss rotations that often. He over fouls yes but blown plays no.

Like this is just not true man but whatever.

The Warriors got the full Andrew Wiggins experience in two games. Against the Lakers he played under control and played tenacious defense. Tonight he looked like the brain did Andrew Wiggins we saw in Minny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom