⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
i honestly feel like kristaps should be a great 3rd option. Feels like they could be using James Johnson more as a playmaker instead of playing big by committee. Donovan lucked up into play Thad young as a playmaking 5 and it’s helped the bulls out a lot.

to keep it a buck a lot of those bubble ballers came back to life this season : murray, KP, the Miami Heat.
Yeah but it ain't like Bubble KP was some insane anomaly. He looked like the dude he was growing into in that third year with the Knicks before he blew the knee. He was unguardable and an elite-level rim protecting big. He's shown that in the past but obviously the constant knee problems and having to play back into form are crippling.

At some level, too, I do think he's a little miscast as a Luka pairing. Just not a really ideal match of skills. Maybe with a different mix of complimentary bigs I'd feel differently.

I don't disagree on Johnson... Not sure why he fell out of the rotation. Have been pleasantly surprised by what he's brought.

if good numbers on a bad team were the excuse to keep brad beal and devin booker off of all star teams in years past, why is slovenian brodie #2 in all star voting in the west?

tenor.gif

I was told he was a winning player while many others putting up similar numbers were losers.

I AM CONFUSE

Yeah but it ain't like Bubble KP was some insane anomaly. He looked like the dude he was growing into in that third year with the Knicks before he blew the knee. He was unguardable and an elite-level rim protecting big. He's shown that in the past but obviously the constant knee problems and having to play back into form are crippling.

At some level, too, I do think he's a little miscast as a Luka pairing. Just not a really ideal match of skills. Maybe with a different mix of complimentary bigs I'd feel differently.

I don't disagree on Johnson... Not sure why he fell out of the rotation. Have been pleasantly surprised by what he's brought.

James Johnson has been a walking turnover the last 2 weeks. I've seen enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom