⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
EtbsWbzVEAAMI5f

Good Win Last night, Glad the team can still dominate on defense when needed :pimp: . AD cruising So Bron could get that MVP tho :smh: I expected pure destruction after that playoff run & on offense he's just been chillin.

Also Ya'll mans lost his Glass Slipper & is Back to who we knew he was :emoji_flag_ca: Clarkson, it's that time of year again

Clarkson 2.JPG

THEY said he was "untouchable" tho

tenor.gif

Speaks to how good the Nets are on offense that they are #5 in net rating despite being so bad on defense. Just merely getting to mediocre on defense and they might run away with the East.

Might be time for a conversation on Rick Carlisle... Might just be getting stale.

Some of it is definitely players. But whatever it is he's trying to do, it's not working. Nothing changes game to game. Nothing changes in the flow of a game.

It's literally dump the ball to Luka every trip down the court, and hope he makes something happen. It's awful.

Might be time for a conversation on Rick Carlisle... Might just be getting stale.

Some of it is definitely players. But whatever it is he's trying to do, it's not working. Nothing changes game to game. Nothing changes in the flow of a game.

It's literally dump the ball to Luka every trip down the court, and hope he makes something happen. It's awful.

I get all of that but what are the options? Kristaps is mid in the post. No one else on the team can dribble outside of Luka and Brunson.

and Luka needs an OG to tell him to stop whining.

Speaks to how good the Nets are on offense that they are #5 in net rating despite being so bad on defense. Just merely getting to mediocre on defense and they might run away with the East.

Rockets with the number 2 defense sense the trade. Who'd have thought?

I get all of that but what are the options? Kristaps is mid in the post. No one else on the team can dribble outside of Luka and Brunson.

and Luka needs an OG to tell him to stop whining.
Just feels like something needs to change and this group of guys isn't responding to whatever Carlisle's got going on.

They're in a fortunate position this offseason where they'll have some flexibility to shuffle the roster relatively quickly.

Kristaps was unbelievable in the bubble. He feels like he's slowly getting his legs back under him - I think long-term he's fine and can be a 2a/2b kinda guy.

But they didn't really have anybody else that could dribble last year and they had the most efficient offense in history. Seth Curry makes this level of difference? Not a chance. Everything else is the same basically.

This year DOES need to be a wakeup for Luka at some level. Can't come back from a 4-5 month layoff out of shape. Body language has been **** - granted it's the first time he's ever lost like this - but he's gotta nut up.

Just feels like something needs to change and this group of guys isn't responding to whatever Carlisle's got going on.

They're in a fortunate position this offseason where they'll have some flexibility to shuffle the roster relatively quickly.

Kristaps was unbelievable in the bubble. He feels like he's slowly getting his legs back under him - I think long-term he's fine and can be a 2a/2b kinda guy.

But they didn't really have anybody else that could dribble last year and they had the most efficient offense in history. Seth Curry makes this level of difference? Not a chance. Everything else is the same basically.

This year DOES need to be a wakeup for Luka at some level. Can't come back from a 4-5 month layoff out of shape. Body language has been **** - granted it's the first time he's ever lost like this - but he's gotta nut up.

i honestly feel like kristaps should be a great 3rd option. Feels like they could be using James Johnson more as a playmaker instead of playing big by committee. Donovan lucked up into play Thad young as a playmaking 5 and it’s helped the bulls out a lot.

to keep it a buck a lot of those bubble ballers came back to life this season : murray, KP, the Miami Heat.

i honestly feel like kristaps should be a great 3rd option. Feels like they could be using James Johnson more as a playmaker instead of playing big by committee. Donovan lucked up into play Thad young as a playmaking 5 and it’s helped the bulls out a lot.

to keep it a buck a lot of those bubble ballers came back to life this season : murray, KP, the Miami Heat.

And so many people predicted this. Even if TJ Warren wasn’t injured, there’s no way in hell he’d be cutting up like he was during the bubble

I tried to downplay it during the mini-offseason but this is a real thing. I do acknowledge that injuries and COVID are causing teams to struggle but Bubble Ball was different which is why it would interesting if the League decided to reintroduce it for the playoffs/play-ins. It’ll be dependent on COVID but I think a lot of fan bases would feel a type of way.

Bron putting CP and the rest of the union leadership in the fire.
As he should. This ASG decision is trash. Covid isn't going anywhere and it doesn't make sense to do this. I somewhat understand playing games that count to make sure the season gets done but the ASG isn't a necessity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom