⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Checks the NBA schedule*

The next time the Nets play on TNT is against the Lakers on Feb. 18th. I'm almost rooting for the Nets to win that game to see what comes of the post game interview. :lol:

It's crazy that there is simultaneously going to be an Old vs. New Guard War in the NBA and an Barbershop vs. Blog Boy War on NT.

Is there any correlation between age and Barbershop and Blog Boys on here?

8C51C29A-8D94-4BF5-964A-9C4BFC740F51.png

Pro athletes being petty and sensitive is nothing new. Social media just magnifies it now and makes it into a bigger story.

But I know back in the 80s and 90s, it wasn’t unusual for certain athletes to have beef with local reports or radio hosts over critical comments. They athletes would stop talking to those people, etc.

Shaq always talks about how his drill sargeant stepfather told him he wasn't good enough and that motivated him to be the best and got him to where he is today.

That **** don't work for everybody tho. And you ain't everybody dad either *****.

His stepdad also beat him when pro athletes made off the court mistakes. He should know that **** isn't cool.

Charles Barkley was better than most of these young players and he was probably only in shape maybe 3-5 seasons out of 16.

these young cats want all the money glory but can’t take constructive criticism.

If I were Wiggins, I would keep quiet though. He might not want to open up what would eventually come in HIS direction.

I was gonna say, AND he's saying Shaq wasn't anything special and a bum :lol:

Wiggins was the most highly touted prospect since Bron when he got drafted and he's at best a third option right now

Not with how Shaq handles this stuff but Wiggins might be going too far :lol:

I was gonna say, AND he's saying Shaq wasn't anything special and a bum :lol:

Wiggins was the most highly touted prospect since Bron when he got drafted and he's at best a third option right now

Not with how Shaq handles this stuff but Wiggins might be going too far :lol:
He said SJ.

Who is SJ? Stephen Jackson?

And you ain't everybody dad either *****.

That's what peeves me about it. Imagine walking in the street and some random dude comes up to you and says "Your fit is trash, *****" This is the equivalent. You're entitled to your opinion but why are you sharing it with me?

Old heads and the people who support them popping off say "It's constructive criticism" but dudes like Shaq and Karl Malone have no true intention of helping Spida or Zion elevate their game. They're just saying it so people remember what they did. Their comments benefit no one and add nothing to the discussion.

:rofl: @ That, "Shaq takes credit for PG's performance" video.
That is funny. He has tried that before with others.

Dude is funny man.

it was when SJ criticised his Wiggin's brother for posting when Jimmy butler left Minny
so SJ went at him

Stax has a history of hating players. went at chandler parsons for getting the bag. countin another man's wallet. pinning fiz firing on parsons :lol:

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE

In this video he goes in depth about LaMelo's evolution through the years. He also points out little things that we saw from LaMelo as a young dude and how they translated into what we see today. Let me know if you have any questions about terminology used in the video. I'm here to help. (He talks about Lonzo too but you can skip that section).

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE

In this video he goes in depth about LaMelo's evolution through the years. He also points out little things that we saw from LaMelo as a young dude and how they translated into what we see today. Let me know if you have any questions about terminology used in the video. I'm here to help.

This is an hour and twenty minutes long. I got better things to do. Who even is this guy and why do you value his opinion so much more highly than your own?

it was when SJ criticised his Wiggin's brother for posting when Jimmy butler left Minny
so SJ went at him

Stax has a history of hating players. went at chandler parsons for getting the bag. countin another man's wallet. pinning fiz firing on parsons :lol:

This is why they need to teach players about basic money management and inflation when they get to the league so then they'll understand why the dudes that came after them make more money. Everyone old person would make more money doing their job today than they would have in the past. I don't see how guys like Shaq, Chuck, SJax don't understand that :lol:

so SJ went at him

i'd be interested in hearing stephen jackson describe his own career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom