⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even think you need to give them all that logic. I want you to just bug the hell out of them by constantly bringing up CBB every chance.

"Did you see the ___ vs ___ game?"
"That _____ from University X is nice AF"
"Uni X always got nice *** PGs coming in"

Oh Yea, I do that. :lol:

After a while though, I know my audience.

Very low interest man.

Shaq do have funny moments. But It’s his bullying that’s tarnishing that.

This is prolly my top 3 funniest moment of Inside The NBA.

That moment was staged though :lol:

I think it was Lefkoe that said every meeting for Inside the NBA shows Shaq would tell him he's gonna do something to go viral and Shaq is obsessive about going viral for doing and saying stuff. I think Amin El Hassan said the same thing about when he was in Phoenix that Shaq just puts on extra hard for attention and would plan what he would say in post game interviews before the game.

CBB aint been relevant for me since when Nike first dropped them System of Dress shorts and ****** was collecting all the teams/colorways

I said it before , but I wish the Nets could add PJ Tucker and Ed Davis .

It wouldn't take much to get them from the respective squads there on

Untitled.png

Rose's barber have an off night too?
leo.png

Fake nobility lol the good doesn't even come close to outweighing the bad at least that was my experience.

I guess we got a bunch of coach's sons on NT smh

Do you have any way of measuring ALL instances of nepotism to even make the claim , "the good doesn't even come close to outweighing the bad?"

I doubt it.

Like I said, continue focusing on just the negative instances of it.

That moment was staged though :lol:

I think it was Lefkoe that said every meeting for Inside the NBA shows Shaq would tell him he's gonna do something to go viral and Shaq is obsessive about going viral for doing and saying stuff. I think Amin El Hassan said the same thing about when he was in Phoenix that Shaq just puts on extra hard for attention and would plan what he would say in post game interviews before the game.

Not only was it staged but look at what he’s providing.Slapstick physical comedy. Like that time he let the xmas tree fall on him. He’s damn near a literal clown on there :lol:

I know their goal is entertainment but maybe it’s time for inside the NBA to find dudes who are entertaining BUT don’t seem to hate on current players and the current state of play and actually watch basketball

Do you have any way of measuring ALL instances of nepotism to even make the claim , "the good doesn't even come close to outweighing the bad?"

I doubt it.

Like I said, continue focusing on just the negative instances of it.
No cause not everything is a math equation the way you guys want your half times shows to be. Big picture it hurts everyone even sometimes those who think they're benefitting from it long run.

Make a thread about it it could be interesting to hear everyone's opinions/experiences on it.

I don’t believe the old timers are hatin’. They’re basically stating their opinion.

this new generation of nba is softer than baby dung. They would not be able to cope if this were the 80’s-90’s.

I don’t believe the old timers are hatin’. They’re basically stating their opinion.

this new generation of nba is softer than baby dung .
Shaq constantly telling big men they need to average 75 and 37 rebounds is hating. Shaq calling out Dwight after winning a ring is hating. [insert reason #50 here] on why Shaq is a hater. Older players commonly do this in today’s social media era.

“I don’t look at the numbers, I don’t look at the narratives, I don’t look at the standings. “

:rofl:

As the founding member of AGA I gotta say this dude does not reflect the views of our organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom