⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know y'all going out sad when you downplay every loss and only gas the wins. I've been in the Lakers thread lolll. Lots of chests puffed out in those first couple weeks. And Lakers had the weakest schedule. Gassing all those road wins against the cavs and chicago lolll. SuperBowl next week... It's about to get real for y'all soon.

It's pretty sad that freeze freeze is so deep into trolling the Lakers that he's in the team thread trying to get a post for the fan base. Why not just take a nap or log off? Talmbout "It's about to be game 20 of the regular season, it's time to get serious"😂😂😂🤦🏿‍♂️

Just saw the 4th Q numbers. Damn, Detroit flipped the switch and hit another gear defensively.

Miami ought to be ashamed of themselves.

You know y'all going out sad when you downplay every loss and only gas the wins. I've been in the Lakers thread lolll. Lots of chests puffed out in those first couple weeks. And Lakers had the weakest schedule. Gassing all those road wins against the cavs and chicago lolll. SuperBowl next week... It's about to get real for y'all soon.
IMG_20210128_193717.jpg

heat really lost to clips without pg and kawhi
nic batum look like he's in his 20s. having a career yr shooting the 3 ball

Did you copy and paste this from wavycrocket wavycrocket ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom