⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers just out there for cardio. :lol:

Missed liked 20 bunnies tonight.

Lakers lowest iq in the league outside of Bron and ad. Team poverty af.

But they the favorite lol. Getting smoked by the worst team in the league lolll.

Couldn't be my goat.

Ginger Blake putting hands knees and elbows all over fraud king.

ALA begin to assemble formation

IlliterateCaringEmu-size_restricted.gif

Warriors popping the pistons fasho on Saturday. So if they beat the Lakers and beat who beat the Lakers...they better.

Curry Better.

Frauds

Why are Lakerss and Lebeon playing on a b2b against pistons. Rest both AD/Bron

Boston game i take it ad & Bron will play

I totally agree. I think LeBron is going to burn himself out trying to play so many games and so many minutes. He should never play more than 30 minutes in the first half of the season. Not worth it. I'm not even concerned about the wins and losses so much as I am concerned about making sure we're ready for the playoffs

Lakers lowest iq in the league outside of Bron and ad. Team poverty af.

But they the favorite lol. Getting smoked by the worst team in the league lolll.

Couldn't be my goat.

Ginger Blake putting hands knees and elbows all over fraud king.
Dudes really don't understand basketball lol

I saw sooo many bad decisions from everyone not named Bron tonight. Idk wtf the role players be thinking. Tried to tell y'all rondo gon be important. Anytime you can take the decision making away from those other idiots, the better. With no rondo and Bron going passive, you make kcp and trezz and Dennis and Kuz and gasol, decision makers. And they're all jello brains.

You know ALA is struggling when freeze freeze has to make a big deal out of losing two regular season games in the first quarter of the season 😂😂😂
You know y'all going out sad when you downplay every loss and only gas the wins. I've been in the Lakers thread lolll. Lots of chests puffed out in those first couple weeks. And Lakers had the weakest schedule. Gassing all those road wins against the cavs and chicago lolll. SuperBowl next week... It's about to get real for y'all soon.

I saw sooo many bad decisions from everyone not named Bron tonight. Idk wtf the role players be thinking. Tried to tell y'all rondo gon be important. Anytime you can take the decision making away from those other idiots, the better. With no rondo and Bron going passive, you make kcp and trezz and Dennis and Kuz and gasol, decision makers. And they're all jello brains.
When you get outscored by 17 in the 2nd half it’s probably because you made bad decisions offensively and defensively ...a lot of them

but I dont remember seeing anyone calling out these bad decisions in the first half:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom