⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he did. It was very close tho so I'd let it slide. Somewhat like the grey area surrounding gather steps. If someone got picky and called it travel to I wouldn't be mad. I do get mad at the rampant travels called out of the triple threat. They even called it on LeBron twice the other night which was shocking.
(NOt talking DOWN to you so please don't take it as such)

I think my confusion with you is how you don't seem to realize that, "The lifting of the pivot foot" takes place in ALL of these situations

Up and Under
Driving Layup
Euro
The Dirk One Legged Post Fade
Side Step
Step Back

The other examples y'all post aren't even close. People taking a FULL STRIDE step.
It's like comparing an Iverson crossover to a hotsauce crossover. One can slide, the other is the electric slide.
Wait what lol
If they take a full, long stride in one step or a regular or short step, either way, it’s one step

Wait what lol
If they take a full, long stride in one step or a regular or short step, either way, it’s one step
You aren't wrong, I just don't view it exactly as black and white as that. Think bumping in the post. It comes a point where the line has to be drawn from what's a bump to what's a foul.
It's not an exact/ black and white call like stepping out of bounds or something. That's black and white.

Just know I'll bust all y'all *** on the court, thank you for joining my Ted talk.
1611681939865.gif

This morning has already been rough bros. Shed more than a few tears watching tribute videos and every time I see him and Gigi; I just get heartbroken all over again. It still seems incomprehensible to me that they're gone. I'll never forget that day as long as I live. Felt gutted then and just had transitioned to emptiness now. I'm hoping at some point the grief will end and the process of healing can began for myself and a lot of us who feel the same way, but it's going to be a journey.

I was going to send his last game shoes off to get autographed as a birthday gift to myself last year a couple days before his passing. Sadly that won't be possible anymore; I've kept them in the box for almost 5 years now, figured today would be my small way to honor his and Gigi's memory.

20210126_092759.jpg

Y'all be well today. Rest in Power Bean, Gigi and all the other victims of that horrific tragedy.

Kyrie Irving in here

nah. I only think about this stuff when I’m high on edibles. I’m not currently high but it was a thought I had when I took a Sativa a few nights ago.

thought about earth’s existence and how far we as a planet have left. Also felt extremely passionate about sea animals and thought about dedicating my entire life to free sea animals from Seaworld and the aquarium until I sobered up

nah. I only think about this stuff when I’m high on edibles. I’m not currently high but it was a thought I had when I took a Sativa a few nights ago.

thought about earth’s existence and how far we as a planet have left. Also felt extremely passionate about sea animals and thought about dedicating my entire life to free sea animals from Seaworld and the aquarium until I sobered up
So how much longer do you think we got? I think 3.5 billion more should be cake

This man bron getting better with age. Like a fine wine.

That fadeaway deep 2 pointer is one of the most unguardable shots in the god damn game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom