⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it’s more of the rookie politics bs, none of these youngins “ready” especially this season ...Like How they trying blow up LaMelo turnovers in Charlotte or how Thibbs said Quickley has to play with a certain lineup so that’s the reason they not starting/getting more mins

I’m speaking more towards Edwards shot selection. He’s throwing up everything he can right now. Might be because he’s on the bench and feels he has to.

i agree about the other rooks though.

they are one of the worst defensive teams in the league. Scoring ain’t the problem. Rook is still figuring out what a bad shot is. But at this point you might as well start him over okogie. Ant just gotta be reeled in sometimes. I still believe.

They are acting like they have an outside shot of making the playoffs. Sure they are one of the worst defensive teams in the league, but that's short sighted since they are one of the worst teams period. It's not defence that you should be improving on, it's developing your number one pick and let him learn through experience.

It makes no sense to start Okoogie, Vanderbilt or Beasley over Edwards. Even paying Beasley that much money was dumb.

They are acting like they have an outside shot of making the playoffs. Sure they are one of the worst defensive teams in the league, but that's short sighted since they are one of the worst teams period. It's not defence that you should be improving on, it's developing your number one pick and let him learn through experience.

It makes no sense to start Okoogie, Vanderbilt or Beasley over Edwards. Even paying Beasley that much money was dumb.

Beasley is legit good. Okogie is buns. Vanderbilt is good too. He’s probably the 4 of the future. I’m just thinking coach wants some sort of balance/ scoring off the bench

He’s over his head though

didnt Kyrie and Bam just go through this, the time they got separated by security and they claimed they just switched them behind closed doors anyways. Teams keep playing each other b2b2b for some reason so I don't know if I am having deja vu

💜💛

D00DC791-AA0A-4F70-B421-7E375588A6FA.jpeg

But yall trust this nonsense.... Time is FAKE

4908728C-CA8F-472C-817D-445DDE0E26A9.jpeg

People who know me know what I'm about.

3.5 BILLION years ago. Got damn that’s truly mind boggling

yall think this current civilization is one of the last civilizations on earth? Or y’all think earth will survive at least a few hundreds more years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom