⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

He kind of has a point. I used to watch religiously and stay up to catch every minute. I don't care at all now. Chuck honestly doesn't really do it for me anymore either and I never found Kenny interesting.

Kenny made fun of Chuck for not winning a ring
Chuck made fun of Kenny for being an average player

Now you bring one of the best of all-time with rings, mvp, fmvps, etc. to make things WORSE, he's an oversized sensitive baby who's annoying af & can't take a joke & u can't say anything to him. F Shaq. I stopped watching that train wreck of a show years ago.

Huh bruh

Screenshot_20210122-020934_Chrome.jpg

Kenny made fun of Chuck for not winning a ring
Chuck made fun of Kenny for being an average player

Now you bring one of the best of all-time with rings, mvp, fmvps, etc. to make things WORSE, he's an oversized sensitive baby who's annoying af & can't take a joke & u can't say anything to him. F Shaq. I stopped watching that train wreck of a show years ago.

Yeah exactly. It used to be a friendly roast session and even GP and them would be on and it'd be gold and Shaq is just over there ******* the vibe up all the time

ernie the only trill one

nah.. I can’t look at dude the same after he went on with this BS..

I get if you didn’t like Hillary or the clintons.. I get if you make a certain level of money, being republican

the choice in 2016 was between someone who was clearly qualified (she was even criticized for seeming “over qualified“) for an extremely difficult and demanding job and someone who clearly wasn’t

but if you weren’t well aware of how next level bad trump was and is, i no longer need to pretend you’re smart

at least Barkley sets himself up to be a fool, him saying dumb shh should be expected

Shaq is great when he’s not rubbing his rings in Chuck’s face so hard. Ok cool you won 4 rings as the main man but we can also have a discussion about you being swept out the playoffs in ‘96, ‘98, ‘99

Shannon sharpe brough up a good point recently. Rings wouldn’t be so special if everyone won one. Therefore if a great player doesn’t ring one it should not diminish their entire body of work so heavily.

Looking less and less likely that will have the Olympics this summer. Japan says they're still up for it but I think they're going to cancel the Olympic games within the next couple of months. Really crappy but understandable

Been saying this about Inside for a minute. It's not good content and contributes to a lot of the miseducation of basketball that exists. Dudes just sit up there and hate; and not on a fun level it's all serious and malicious.

It just isn't good or funny. They all suck.

Been saying this about Inside for a minute. It's not good content and contributes to a lot of the miseducation of basketball that exists. Dudes just sit up there and hate; and not on a fun level it's all serious and malicious.

It just isn't good or funny. They all suck.

But in all seriousness, most people aren't trying to hear technical conversations about basketball.

As fans we have been trained to want/accept/repeat the Hot Take nature of sports conversation. (See this thread especially people like BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE )

THey are entertaining but I HATE how they don't educate the normal/casual fan about basketball. I wish companies took that responsibility more seriously because just getting up there and saying WHATEVER isn't healthy for the education of the game.

Ernie and Kenny are fine, they just have to deal with those other 2 dudes.

Last edited:
A8EC1C1B-B288-42F2-9CB0-04538F88FBA2.gif

18F61E19-F5B0-4F07-B506-FB49BAD0EFAB.jpeg

1611304295951.gif

In B2B games since that post Steph scored 26 in a blowout W and 30 in a blowout L. The NT Jinx doesn’t like premature chest premature chest puffing :lol:

Not even sure why you are entertaining that.

The whole issue with that wild argument is that it doesn't factor in
Opponent Skill
Coaching (Schemes ran vs. Steph
Production of Teammates (Which I was told Steph is responsible for, Offensively AND Defensively (Specifically Oubre and WIggins))
Scheduling (Is it a B2B?)

It is just, "When Steph scores 30, their record is _____."

Foolishness like that is what I am talking about. People want/spew simple explanations as to why teams win/lose but we know that isn't the case. (Well some of us do.)

It goes back to the people with the actual platforms feeding us nonsense to be used/viewed/taken as true measuring tools of players/teams and us repeating it because we think it makes sense.

Sick of it.

Last edited:
They should cancel some sports in the olympics but not the money sports like basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom