⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shot went in, but wilding.

That's the Trae Young experience in a nutshell. When the shots go in it's all good but that's a horrendous attempt. He takes a three-pointer from 3 ft behind the line without looking at one of his teammates the entire possession. I totally understand why guys like Collins get frustrated. I'm assuming that they were trying to run some type of action and Trae was like "nah I'm shooting this one"

Those Oakland jerseys are nice

They should do these closer to the original imo
0CD1A2B5-202D-4D3C-B762-1DBD4C2F4FBD.jpeg

The Brooklyn vitriol from a certain crowd begins :lol:

I was thinking about it...KD is the most likeable out of the 3, right? I obviously don’t know Kyrie’s situation but he seems to have a lot of stuff going on that can lead to distractions. Harden is out in the clubs, acting like a BAN, tweeting “scary hours” all the damn time and giving other grown men honey buns for their birthday. KD just goes out there and hoops his *** off every night. He’s officially a face again after his heel turn in GSW.

I like Shannon but I just can’t listen to their show anymore. Skip is crazy.

The Brooklyn vitriol from a certain crowd begins :lol:

Come on. You guys should know better than to give these trolls attention (although I do like some of Shannon's non-basketball takes). The worst part about it is that we're entering the worst part of the sports calendar, after football season and before the NBA playoffs. There's not much to talk about so these talking head shows are going to be analyzing every regular season game that the Nets and Lakers play.

"What does this loss tell you about the Nets?"

"Does this loss make you concerned for the Lakers and LeBron?"

Then they'll talk about a regular season game in February for 20 minutes 🤦🏿‍♂️. Games at this point don't mean anything. We don't know anything about the Nets, and we don't know anything about the Lakers. these are just meaningless regular season games in the first half of the season. Wake me up in April

I was thinking about it...KD is the most likeable out of the 3, right? I obviously don’t know Kyrie’s situation but he seems to have a lot of stuff going on that can lead to distractions. Harden is out in the clubs, acting like a BAN, tweeting “scary hours” all the damn time and giving other grown men honey buns for their birthday. KD just goes out there and hoops his *** off every night. He’s officially a face again after his heel turn in GSW.

Those 3 have all been vilified by the biggest and largest fanbases in the nba. None of them are truly “likeable” in the grand scheme of things. Some of that is their doing tho. Some of their relationships with you know who.

Whenever they lose....it’s going to be amped. And watch Who amps it :lol:

Come on. You guys should know better than to give these trolls attention (although I do like some of Shannon's non-basketball takes). The worst part about it is that we're entering the worst part of the sports calendar, after football season and before the NBA playoffs. There's not much to talk about so these talking head shows are going to be analyzing every regular season game that the Nets and Lakers play.

"What does this loss tell you about the Nets?"

"Does this loss make you concerned for the Lakers and LeBron?"

Then they'll talk about a regular season game in February for 20 minutes 🤦🏿‍♂️. Games at this point don't mean anything. We don't know anything about the Nets, and we don't know anything about the Lakers.

I agree with everything you said except the very last sentence. This is largely the same Lakers same Lakers team (swap German Rondo for American Rondo) as last year. We know this Lakers team and they’re just getting more time to fine tune and gel. Same with the Clippers but they have a new coach so that changes things.

Those 3 have all been vilified by the biggest and largest fanbases in the nba. None of them are truly “likeable” in the grand scheme of things. Some of that is their doing tho. Some of their relationships with you know who.

Whenever they lose....it’s going to be amped. And watch Who amps it :lol:
Did a certain sect of people not do it the other day when LA lost? Can’t have it both ways.

Speaking specifically to KD/Kyrie/Harden. Y’all know the image they got.
When you crown a team before they deliver, and they disappoint, this is the reaction that will happen. This Nets team has problems that have been rightfully pointed out and they shouldn’t be given this pass to the finals so quickly. This is a similar phenomenon to when the Clippers lost

When you crown a team before they deliver, and they disappoint, this is the reaction that will happen. This Nets team has problems that have been rightfully pointed out and they shouldn’t be given this pass to the finals so quickly. This is a similar phenomenon to when the Clippers lost
I was bout to say it's just like the clipper vitriol that ended up being objective and reasonable analysis 🤷🏽‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom