⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering that and wanted to ask you, QU!K QU!K and @osh kosh bosh ...he certainly is an MIP frontrunner but will he ever start? Because he has a 6MOTY case too but I could see Clarkson (18/5 on 50/43/94 splits) getting the nod over him because he'll be on a playoff team and Boucher likely won't
I mean it's still early days so who knows about the playoffs :lol:

Been looking much better the last 2 weeks and are only a game off the 7th seed right now...

About starting, Nurse has still been starting games with Baynes but closing them out with Boucher down the stretch in crunch time.

It's been working for them so far given how good they've been in the 2nd half as of late but I still think he'll end up as the starter sooner than later given how much more effective he is on the defensive end.

I was wondering that and wanted to ask you, QU!K QU!K and @osh kosh bosh ...he certainly is an MIP frontrunner but will he ever start? Because he has a 6MOTY case too but I could see Clarkson (18/5 on 50/43/94 splits) getting the nod over him because he'll be on a playoff team and Boucher likely won't
He should be starting. Baynes is starting and he got one whole rebound yesterday. The problem is that he’s not really a C, he’s more of a PF, but Raptors have been using him as a stretch 5.

Nick Nurse has been using him Manu Ginobli style for a spark off the bench.

I’d say he is a contender at this point in the season for 6moty & MIP, but Jerami and Wood are ahead atm.

who knows if he can keep this production up for the whole season, he just turned 28 so he’s in his prime.

Raptors ceiling is 6th seed so I don’t know how that’ll play into the awards.

great underdog store though, happy to see him break out

I know it doesn’t mean anything but he was gleague mvp and DPOY I the same season.

Last edited:

laff (1).gif

This is hilarious :lol:

That’s me at concerts when the Jameson and reefer has impaired my ability to properly rap/sing along with the artist.

Is that a problem? That would allow him to do all the Hot Saucin' he wants without severely rustling anyone's jimmies.
I think he’d be “alright” with that so long as he starts and finishes the game. They still need some things tho....because Laundry Shaman isn’t it. And Dinwiddie is out for a hot minute.

Brooklyn gave up 123 points last night and still came away with the W. We are going to see a lot of that from them this season. They are going to have AT LEAST one elite ISO player on the floor at all times so if the opposing team's second unit (or even their main lineup) goes on a prolonged drought, it could be curtains because the Nets in theory should just continue to get buckets. Moreso than other teams, taking advantage of those droughts will be the difference between winning and losing for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom