⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

20210119_092040.jpg

These the type of cats DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican thinks I should learn basketball from

They need an "innings eater" center. Jordan, Green and another guy should be enough up front.
It’s enough for the bucks since Lopez is a basically a perimeter C. Cs they can get away with it. Miami is an idk since Bam gonna out athlete all of em. Sabonis cooking all 3 of em inside. Embiid putting everyone in a torture chamber and drawing a **** ton of fouls (and Dwert to **** with people)

It’s enough for the bucks since Lopez is a basically a perimeter C. Cs they can get away with it. Miami is an idk since Bam gonna out athlete all of em. Sabonis cooking all 3 of em inside. Embiid putting everyone in a torture chamber and drawing a **** ton of fouls (and Dwert to **** with people)
Unless Drummond gets bought-out (unlikely) they won't be getting a star. They just have to do it by committee.

This is what I'm saying about Giannis....despite the deficiency in his game, he still has the biggest impact on court (when you consider both offense and defense). I don't think his numbers necessarily go up with a respectable jumper but it definitely would open things up for his teammates, allow him to be a better playmaker and allow his coach to get more creative.

I'd also really like to see Bud ask him to guard the opposing team's best player at the end of tight games. He's too athletic and long not too. For example, we saw AD on Steph on the perimeter at the end of the game last night. Granted, Steph put him a blender and dotted him with the deep stepback 3 but you can live with that shot knowing your best, longest defender was on him.

Dude is making a solid early case to be in the running for MIP,6MOTY and DPOTY :lol:

I was wondering that and wanted to ask you, QU!K QU!K and osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh ...he certainly is an MIP frontrunner but will he ever start? Because he has a 6MOTY case too but I could see Clarkson (18/5 on 50/43/94 splits) getting the nod over him because he'll be on a playoff team and Boucher likely won't

There is such a gap between KD and Giannis. There is no way in hell Giannis can overcome KD, LET ALONE James Harden and his wizardry at PG.

In all fairness, there is such a gap between KD and anyone else not named LeBron James.

Protein Shake for 6MOTY
Wow. I didn't realize he was playing that well but you're right. He's absolutely in the conversation right now. Might come down to team success tbh. The media will also try to make the "LaMelo Ball for ROY and 6MOY" case as well (I've seen it on Twitter already :lol: )

Should we add "high-character guy" in there with "sneaky athletic", "blue collar worker", "lunch pail player"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom