⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
20210115_073140.jpg

young healthy athletes with all the finest medical support in the world is not a high risk group

people with money don't get to cut the line over others more in need just cause you need distraction

Why am I being targeted as needing a distraction? My point has validity based on the risk factors of the players, and how they are also carriers of the virus, potentially spreading it amongst their family, friends, acquaintances, less fortunate people than them, etc. There is a bigger picture.

NBA players have the financial ability to quarantine themselves if they want to and limit risk. Your everyday man does not. They should be at the front of the line because I need to watch something at 6 PM.

When did I say they should be near the top of the list because of my own needs? I don’t need the NBA. My point is based on risk factor.

I don’t see how it is bad judgement when it pertains to the protection of players who are Primarily men of color, who are at high risk.
NBA players are not in that group really. And this is about MONEY. No one wants to stop the money train.

When did I say they should be near the top of the list because of my own needs? I don’t need the NBA. My point is based on risk factor.

they aren’t more high risk than the next man. They are interacting with others who also can afford to take the highest precautions. They go home to their families who don’t need to leave the house and risk infection.

homie that works at Walmart is coming across thousands of people everyday. Chances are his spouse, GF does too. His job isn’t testing him everyday.

NBA players are not in that group really. And this is about MONEY. No one wants to stop the money train.

The spreading of the virus trickles downward. They are carriers of the virus, and have relationships with those who are less fortunate. It’s not right to not consider that aspect of it.

they aren’t more high risk than the next man. They are interacting with others who also can afford to take the highest precautions. They go home to their families who don’t need to leave the house and risk infection.

homie that works at Walmart is coming across thousands of people everyday. Chances are his spouse, GF does too. His job isn’t testing him everyday.

Ok what about travel and lodging? They are still coming across normal / less fortunate people that way. Yes, there are precautions, but no one has the answer to how to completely protect from the virus. Just saying man, they are carrying that **** and if there’s a way to prevent that, it should be high on the list.

Ok what about travel and lodging? They are still coming across normal / less fortunate people that way. Yes, there are precautions, but no one has the answer to how to completely protect from the virus. Just saying man, they are carrying that **** and if there’s a way to prevent that, it should be high on the list.

they fly private and stay in the best facilities. Their employer is doing everything they can to prevent the spread. Yes they are coming across “less fortunate people” but homie at the front desk of the hotel has to wear a mask or he doesn’t have a job. That hotel isn’t letting anyone near the players. Now if sneak my IG piece in, that’s a different story.

dudes working retail deal with anti maskers everyday all day. Their job is telling them if they are sick, stay home.

The words that come out of Charles Barkleys mouth are dangerous. No exaggeration. This isn't the first time either. Wish they'd get him out the paint. It's not like they're even providing real basketball coverage.

The reason the TNT crew so popular isn't their basketball takes. It's their barber shop, off the cuff banter. TNT is well aware that they could get more knowledgeable basketball people

7iwF.gif

I think the league should just be the bad guy for once and jump the line. But I get they won't.

• Sad
Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom