⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draymond Green 1 point in 25 minutes. 5 turnovers. Spare me the “If you really understand the game” spiel.

he’s a hindrance to the warriors offense. If he was on any other team, he’d be irrelevant. I’d take a dude like Thad Young over him any day.

stupid mouth = 23 pts

I wonder who’s going to be more upset with the Harden trade, KD or Kyrie. KD didn’t play with the Harden we have now and Kyrie is Kyrie at this point.

Pippen and C. Wood remind me of Alice The Goon.
5F0EB763-AED6-44FB-9279-37B5BBF734F1.jpeg
3CB804E1-ED5D-4B13-B053-E9DA03B0EAD9.jpeg

Last edited:
Kyrie is somewhat right but, that’s why we have free agency......

Somewhat right about what??? All sports have drafts! It’s the most traditional way to pick a damn team. We do it as kids when we are picking teams for Gods sake! Give me a damn break. NBA players have the most flexibility of all the sports as is. The NBA has given them so much control it ain’t even funny. Kyrie will NEVER be happy. It’s that simple.

Draymond Green 1 point in 25 minutes. 5 turnovers. Spare me the “If you really understand the game” spiel.

he’s a hindrance to the warriors offense. If he was on any other team, he’d be irrelevant. I’d take a dude like Thad Young over him any day.

Exactly. Miss me with the "He's orchestrating the offense" and "his impact goes beyond the stat sheet" BS. You can say that on a team with KD, Curry and Klay it has the most efficient offense ever. But when your team is struggling to score and your offense is just average, you can't be 0 for 2 with 1 pt in 25 minutes. It's just unacceptable

Athletes have first priority and get preferential treatment in so many areas of life, but people get upset about the idea of them getting The shot before others? It’s nothing new. That’s what comes with their status and lifestyle. Not to mention, and most importantly, they are out there nightly, risking their health to make $ for themselves and the league. They ARE high risk and should have priority of some sort.

Athletes have first priority and get preferential treatment in so many areas of life, but people get upset about the idea of them getting The shot before others? It’s nothing new. That’s what comes with their status and lifestyle. Not to mention, and most importantly, they are out there nightly, risking their health to make $ for themselves and the league. They ARE high risk and should have priority of some sort.

The NBA has already stated that they won't jump anyone in line (at risk groups, elderly people, first responders, health care workers, etc).

It would be a bad look for the NBA players (healthy, young millionaire athletes who put out a non-essential entertainment product) to jump ahead of other more vulnerable groups of people.

I think you're right in that A lot of us underestimate how delusional and out of touch some NBA players are. A lot of the top players have received preferential treatment and have been told that they are the best their entire lives. It's hard to tell them to wait in line like everybody else

The NBA has already stated that they won't jump anyone in line (at risk groups, elderly people, first responders, health care workers, etc).

It would be a bad look for the NBA players (healthy, young millionaire athletes who put out a non-essential entertainment product) to jump ahead of other more vulnerable groups of people.

I think you're right in that A lot of us underestimate how delusional and out of touch some NBA players are. A lot of the top players have received preferential treatment and have been told that they are the best their entire lives. It's hard to tell them to wait in line like everybody else

From a risk perspective, they are currently one of the highest risk groups. They are making more contact than the high majority of the population.

This is all true yes, but you don't need to say it here, when this is a situation where we're dealing with an issue that is disproportionatly killing poor people/people of colour. It's just bad judgement.

The NBA lied. They gonna get them shots quick.

This is all true yes, but you don't need to say it here, when this is a situation where we're dealing with an issue that is disproportionatly killing poor people/people of colour. It's just bad judgement.

I don’t see how it is bad judgement when it pertains to the protection of players who are Primarily men of color, who are at high risk.

I wonder who’s going to be more upset with the Harden trade, KD or Kyrie. KD didn’t play with the Harden we have now and Kyrie is Kyrie at this point.
That's still kd mans. Kyrie gon be fast n furious tokyo drift

young healthy athletes with all the finest medical support in the world is not a high risk group

people with money don't get to cut the line over others more in need just cause you need distraction

Last edited:
I don’t see how it is bad judgement when it pertains to the protection of players who are Primarily men of color, who are at high risk.

Optics. These are millionaires putting out a non-essential entertainment product. There's a difference between between a poor, working or middle class person of color and millionaire athletes.

You may not care about how it makes the NBA look, with sports leagues care a lot about optics and perception but the optics of millionaire athletes skipping the line in front of essential workers, poor people and elderly people isn't good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom