⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not factoring EGO into the equation. Myrie had an issue being seen as a sidekick to Lebbywinks.

I don't see his ego allowing himself to take a back seat to Officer Jim

Because we already know Officer Jim can't hit a shot like Beta Boi & Myrie can

True. If we've learned anything since the Cs Big 3, it's that you need the proper mix of talent, attitude and goal alignment for these super teams to work. I know wavycrocket wavycrocket is in the rafters like Sting waiting for this team to implode so he can point to how Steph is the consummate team first superstar because he deferred to KD after B2B MVPs yet Jim/Hot Sauce didn't :lol:

Untitled.jpg

True. If we've learned anything since the Cs Big 3, it's that you need the proper mix of talent, attitude and goal alignment for these super teams to work. I know wavycrocket wavycrocket is in the rafters like Sting waiting for this team to implode so he can point to how Steph is the consummate team first superstar because he deferred to KD after B2B MVPs yet Jim/Hot Sauce didn't :lol:

#StephsBetter

Lost in all this is MVP MVP being a closet Harden fan :nerd: :lol:

Rooting for my prediction. Nothing more. In spite of Officer Jim's track record the talent is just too much at some point. Picked the Nets preseason. KD is back to being maybe best in the world status it's folly to think they ain't the best in the East.

#StephsBetter

This is off the top so I may be missing someone and obviously the future isn't guaranteed but Steph has the chance to be the best player of his generation to stay with the same team his whole career. I guess it depends what happens with Alphabet, how highly you rate him and where you place him generationally as Steph is 32 with 12 years in the L and Yanni is 26 with 8 years.

This is off the top so I may be missing someone and obviously the future isn't guaranteed but Steph has the chance to be the best player of his generation to stay with the same team his whole career. I guess it depends what happens with Alphabet, how highly you rate him and where you place him generationally as Steph is 32 with 12 years in the L and Yanni is 26 with 8 years.

Wasn't Supposed To Be Here! #JustAKidFromAkron

Nets gave up a lot, but at least they did it for Harden ...

Remember when they gave all that for KG and company?

They better win though, because they have nothing.

Guess Dame don’t exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom