⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say...the idea that Steph “differed” to KD is wild :lol:. Him or Klay for real.

Them *****s just plays very well together for 2/3 years. Mostly all 3. Shoot, Steph led them in scoring I think all 3 years and the 2017 run...they both were sporting 28/7/5 splits in the playoffs.

But I’m in the rafters tho 😅
Steph was the leading scorer all 3 years on better shooting than KD
Playoffs was really where you saw Steph take a step back and focus on the rest of the stat sheet

Not sure how I feel about leemelone saying positive things about the Celtics now

5B2CC1F9-6953-4219-9168-181C69DD3E19.gif

Which scenario is more likely to yall:

KD, Kyrie and Harden, 3 of the most ball dominant players in NBA history, team up midseason after starting off 6-6 and make a finals run with a rookie coach beating the likes of Milwaukee, boston and orlando on the way despite KD coming off a popped achilles, Kyrie and whatever his issue is and Harden showing up out of shape and missing training camp while having no real depth or balance on the roster

Or

Nets implode

like that randle is willing to take the shot he is more comfortable with even though he's knocked down a couple of 3s early.

You meant Miami, right?

I'll bet $150 that they all average 20+ ppg

It's definitely a possibility. In 2017 KD, Curry and Klay All averaged over 22 points per game. It will be tougher for the nets to do it because all three guys are so ball dominant. At least with the Warriors, Klay was an excellent off-borrow player and moved well when the bar wasn't in his hand.

It's going to be interesting to see who's going to take a step back between Harden and Kyrie. One of them is going to have to change their game a lot.

KD, Kyrie and Harden, 3 of the most ball dominant players in NBA history, team up midseason after starting off 6-6 and make a finals run with a rookie coach beating the likes of Milwaukee, boston and orlando on the way despite KD coming off a popped achilles, Kyrie and whatever his issue is and Harden showing up out of shape and missing training camp while having no real depth or balance on the roster

Or

Nets implode

:rofl: at 6-6 being midseason and "the likes of Orlando"

Or

Nets implode
The former. This kind of talent and scoring ability is easily scalable IMO.

I don’t know about winning a ring year 1 but nets will be in the finals if they healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom