⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled.jpg

I gotta disagree with you on this one.

16/17 GSW - 25/25/22
17/18 GSW - 26/26/20
18/19 GSW - 27/26/22

I could see that split being Durant/Harden/Irving. If Nash properly staggers the lineups, they'll all have a chance to eat.

Kanye Irving already said they don't have a coach. He the coach one day, next it's KD, you know Harden gon want some coaching duties.

I'd counter that Klay Buckets didn't need isolation plays ran for him
That third guy is Klay who's perfectly fine doing nothing but catch and shoot. If one of the nets adjusts and plays like Klay it's doable. Otherwise I don't see it. They're more similar to the heatles who had 3 #1 options and one had to suffer

I sweater god, I had a comment about the GSW offense being more organic in there but deleted it :lol: However, that is why I said it'll depend how the rotations are staggered. Maybe playoffs, where there are more ISOs would be a better indication?

16/17 GSW - 29/28/15
17/18 GSW - 29/26/20
18/19 GSW - 32/28/21

Interesting. For ****s and giggles I looked up the Heatles as well (Regular season is listed first then playoffs).

10/11 MIA - 27/26/19 and 25/24/19
11/12 MIA - 27/22/18 and 30/23/14
12/13 MIA - 27/21/17 and 26/16/12
13/14 MIA - 27/19/16 and 27/18/15

The Wade and Bosh decline in production throughout that run is :wow: I definitely see the point you both are making. Part of me just thinks that they are all such prolific scorers that with the right coaching all of them being 20+ PPG.

I sweater god, I had a comment about the GSW offense being more organic in there but deleted it :lol: However, that is why I said it'll depend how the rotations are staggered. Maybe playoffs, where there are more ISOs would be a better indication?

16/17 GSW - 29/28/15
17/18 GSW - 29/26/20
18/19 GSW - 32/28/21

Interesting. For ****s and giggles I looked up the Heatles as well (Regular season is listed first then playoffs).

10/11 MIA - 27/26/19 and 25/24/19
11/12 MIA - 27/22/18 and 30/23/14
12/13 MIA - 27/21/17 and 26/16/12
13/14 MIA - 27/19/16 and 27/18/15

The Wade and Bosh decline in production throughout that run is :wow: I definitely see the point you both are making. Part of me just thinks that they are all such prolific scorers that with the right coaching all of them being 20+ PPG.

Unless Officer Jim is coming to town volunteering to be the 3rd fiddle again like in his OKC days there's bound to be conflict.

Beta Boi looks like he's back back, so he's obviously #1. There's no scenario that I can Myrie being okay with being the 3rd fiddle.

But in terms of the regular season I'd trust Officer Jim more than Myrie.

Steve Nash is going to have some long nights.

Being able to shoot and from distance allows for much more opportunities to score. KD averaging 30 on only 18 shots. Harden engaged still is a foul magnet. Kyrie’s the most volatile scorer but has enough all around to sleepwalk to 20 ppg.

Being able to shoot and from distance allows for much more opportunities to score. KD averaging 30 on only 18 shots. Harden engaged still is a foul magnet. Kyrie’s the most volatile scorer but has enough all around to sleepwalk to 20 ppg.

You're not factoring EGO into the equation. Myrie had an issue being seen as a sidekick to Lebbywinks.

I don't see his ego allowing himself to take a back seat to Officer Jim

Because we already know Officer Jim can't hit a shot like Beta Boi & Myrie can

Unless Officer Jim is coming to town volunteering to be the 3rd fiddle again like in his OKC days there's bound to be conflict.

Beta Boi looks like he's back back, so he's obviously #1. There's no scenario that I can Myrie being okay with being the 3rd fiddle.

But in terms of the regular season I'd trust Officer Jim more than Myrie.

Steve Nash is going to have some long nights.

Agreed. It's an extremely delicate situation and I'm just speculating so who really knows. IMO, KyMe's attitude, if he's even coming back and Jim/Myrie's willingness to move off the ball are the wild cards here.

Can someone explain to me why the Rockets would want to swap picks this year and 2023 when the Nets are expected to be a top contending team and the Rockets are essentially in rebuild mode? Why would they give their pick away for likely what’s gonna be a worse pick?

Can someone explain to me why the Rockets would want to swap picks this year and 2023 when the Nets are expected to be a top contending team and the Rockets are essentially in rebuild mode? Why would they give their pick away for likely what’s gonna be a worse pick?
It's the right to swap picks. They don't have to do it :lol:

You're not factoring EGO into the equation. Myrie had an issue being seen as a sidekick to Lebbywinks.

I don't see his ego allowing himself to take a back seat to Officer Jim

Because we already know Officer Jim can't hit a shot like Beta Boi & Myrie can

Put the money up then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom