⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
PHX better enjoy being up 1-0, cause next week its gonna be Lakers 4-1.

Chris Paul injured again, Book got Jenner box on the mind.

Ayton is the anti Anthony Davis, Ayton plays well then pays terrible.

AD plays terrible, then plays well.

Easy Lakeshow win today.

PHX better enjoy being up 1-0, cause next week its gonna be Lakers 4-1.

Chris Paul injured again, Book got Jenner box on the mind.

Ayton is the anti Anthony Davis, Ayton plays well then pays terrible.

AD plays terrible, then plays well.

Easy Lakeshow win today.

What does your sn mean

Most Knicks fans on NT been real DeBlasio levels of embarrassing lately too.

I just appreciate elite basketball & the levels of salt ‘round these parts is comical. Like ATL/Nate McMilly don’t deserve any repect on they name. And like the Knicks have been here before.

Go Knicks!

What does your sn mean

It is a take on a Legendary Pro-Wrestler named "Hijo Del Santo" which means "Son of the Saint."

I am named "Hijo Del Promo (Son of the Promo)" because I am an amazing promo, which is wrestling terminology for "amazing talker," thats me.

And through my existence on NT, I have never been owned or shut down, in fact, some of the biggest trolls on this site fear me because I am the most wittiest , polarizing and entertaining individual on this site.

I can dish it and take it better than anyone, and I prove it each time I talk and post.

So you're welcome.

It is a take on a Legendary Pro-Wrestler named "Hijo Del Santo" which means "Son of the Saint."

I am named "Hijo Del Promo (Son of the Promo)" because I am an amazing promo, which is wrestling terminology for "amazing talker," thats me.

And through my existence on NT, I have never been owned or shut down, in fact, some of the biggest trolls on this site fear me because I am the most wittiest , polarizing and entertaining individual on this site.

I can dish it and take it better than anyone, and I prove it each time I talk and post.

So you're welcome.

you in real life

0E0431E1-6450-49BD-BD66-40D010A2A909.jpeg

Yeah right, you think I could be this witty in real life and not be popular in real life, you just showed us WHAT YOU REALLY ARE, cause thats what YOU KNOW as life in social circles.

I have natural charisma on top or charismatic speaking ability, I am the center of attention whether I try or not.

People who dont have the ability or creativity to talk, use gifs and pics to showcase how they feel.

So basically you just acted how that dude in the corner is acting.

Wow. Thats pretty sad.

Last edited:
The thing to shut me up, is the Clippers winning.

Ive been doing this act for 3 years.

Its the Clippers fault.

But thats what you get supporting a bum franchise where their most lengendary team is a 2001 team that went 39-43.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom