⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst work/gimmick ever.

Then why can no one talk me off the site like everyone else? I dont insult anyone or call names, all I do is call my shots that always come true, yet im the hated one.

I knew that would happen, what a strong individual i am to take that on.

But ill never say that, cause im humble.

My sport takes keep coming true, imma keep posting and responding.

I cant be stopped.

Wont be stopped.

Then why can no one talk me off the site like everyone else? I dont insult anyone or call names, all I do is call my shots that always come true, yet im the hated one.

I knew that would happen, what a strong individual i am to take that on.

But ill never say that, cause im humble.

My sport takes keep coming true, imma keep posting and responding.

I cant be stopped.

Wont be stopped.
will you disappear if the lakers lose

will you disappear if the lakers lose

No, because I am able to take the heat better than no other.

And what is the joy in all my talk, if it backfires, I cannot deny the people the privilige to destroy and insult me.

It may not have any effect and most of the insults are elementary, recycled and not creative , but I allow it.

Cause thats what THE HOTTEST TAKER on NT does.

And Lakers wont get eliminated from the playoffs.

If they do not win the title this year, Ill FOREVER retreat back to NTWT.

Ill happily live by those terms.

...meanwhile, #teamALA

camouflage-apocalypse-now-gif-data.gif

Stoglin is frustrated in part because Cole is obscuring his strong season, which includes a 40-point effort in a recent game. In addition, Stoglin believes that Cole’s roster spot is being taken away from a legitimate player.

That's fair

At the age of 29, Stoglin has played all around the world in international leagues. That’s led to little fame and fortune for him, something that he thinks Cole is helping to block out by his continued presence in the African league

Bro what
dahell2.png

Terrell Stoglin is like those MMA or Boxing dudes who say stuff like, "Its not up to me who I fight, its up to my management or team" or "Im all about my business in the ring, I dont need to calll anyone out"

Cole being there really is a joke tho :lol:
Yea it’s not serious , all marketing …But If you a professional hooper and think THAT is blocking your shine then it’s a reason why you where you at :lol:

If yo was really like that would be thinkin how to spin the lil extra attention on that league to a bigger bag/stage …or maybe thats yo plan talking like that

The point that Vince Carter highlighted by saying “Harden has that uncanny ability to throw his arms into the arms of the defender,” is why I’ve never been a Harden fan. Dude is super talented offensively, and is a pretty good passer, but that foul drawing aspect of his game is just whack as hell to watch. It’s super smart, it definitely takes skill, and if you can guarantee yourself free throws, you SHOULD keep doing it. I just hate watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom