⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
if bron had taking that same fall that KD had last night, we might've seen an ambulance

Yeah right, the ground would of been the one to get damaged in that collision.

Bron's body is on another level and would easily bounce back from the impact.

The eye situation, was something documented on TV for the first time ever. Triple Vision activated on a human caught on camera.

Went to the Knicks game last night. Heartbreaking lose. The energy in MSG was amazing but wish it ended with a W.

E2HG4roWYAALDPn

The eye situation, was something documented on TV for the first time ever. Triple Vision activated on a human caught on camera.

I know I probably wont get a mature response from you, but you say this was documented. Can you share a single photo of video clip that shows Bron being poked in the eye? Any sort of evidence? And before you say it, him rolling around the ground for 2 minutes isnt evidence.

I know I probably wont get a mature response from you, but you say this was documented. Can you share a single photo of video clip that shows Bron being poked in the eye? Any sort of evidence? And before you say it, him rolling around the ground for 2 minutes isnt evidence.

Who made the game winning 3?

Exactly, the blind King.

I think im going to believe King Lebron James over you dland24 dland24

My response was more than mature, it was also right.

And it was 8 minutes, not 2.

Thank you.

I hate when people do that on social media. Literally nobody cares, but the couple and parties involved. Put the phone down for personal reasons.

I agree, but if you embarrass someone publicly then apologizing publicly is understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom