⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn Kwame.
I’m not a big YouTube guy so I’m not sure how I got caught up in their algorithm but they are shoving Kwame down my throat.
Dude made 7 videos yesterday and anytime I pull up YouTube there’s several of his in my recommended. Has to be a way to block anything with his name attached to it.
He has way too much to say and I’ve heard enough to be honest.

No one cares about the Nets.
Theres like 3 real Net fans on here.
Imagine having 3 superstars and still having to beg fans to come watch during the playoffs. :lol:
Cant imagine the amount of hype had they gone to the Knicks. :wow: That **** would have been insane.
I was just talking to my friend about this. The Nets have 3, potentially 4, HOFers
But no one in NY cares because Julius Randle is good, it's crazy :lol:
The tickets are so cheap and there are so many seats available
Good for Nets fans though, they don't have to worry about being able to go see their championship level team

I’m also guessing part of the reason the Nets are having trouble selling playoff tickets is that everyone assumes they’re going to crush the Celtics and the games won’t be competitive.

Genuine question: are any other teams using promo codes to sell tickets?

It’s a shame ticket sells don’t impact how well your team plays. In an empty Brooklyn arena, the nets still the favorite out east.

Yup never understood this logic. Fans act like they are pocketing this money instead of Dolan :lol:. Congrats, Dolan is making more money than Joe Tsai, when comparing their basketball investments.

Wild how Dray’s shot didn’t have a chance of going in when it left his hands, couldn’t draw iron.

As many of you know, the Dubz are one of my favorite teams. Stephen is a great player and Steven Kerr is a solid coach. My concern is that Role players typically play better at home but Green looked awful on that floater/brick shot at the end. Chef taking a fading three with 4 guys on him is a better shot than getting the ball to a role player like Green.

The Warriors can make a play a contention next year if Klay is decent . They have two lotto picks and decent sized contracts to match if they can sign and trade oubre

Waiting til 2am to drop the LeNarrative news about him violating protocols, then claiming “Nature of event didn't rise to a threat level of virus spread”, LOL, more wrestling booking for the NBA.

Last edited:
Now we gotta hear dudes cry about unfairness and hypocrisy the rest of the season :smh:
We also don’t even know how the protocols work

Steph was the best player in the floor for the two play in games but he should get slandered because of how bad some of his turnovers were

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom