⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m ok with play in games only if there are limitations. Like if the 9th and 10th seeds are 10 games behind they shouldn’t even get a shot

there should be some kind of requirement

I’m ok with play in games only if there are limitations. Like if the 9th and 10th seeds are 10 games behind they shouldn’t even get a shot

Yup. There needs to be a barrier of entry of some sort.

There’s no reason to have the Lakers sitting 12 games over .500 and a 50-win pace team in any regular year should have their spot in the air while the Spurs are sitting well under .500 with a shot to get in.

How you been my guy? Ain’t see you in here in a min :lol:

But yea if it’s like more than 3 games between the 8th and 9 and 6 games for 8-10, no need

When Kyrie was seen in a party, did he get suspended or couldn't join the Nets because of COVID protocols?

Much respect and love to Derrick rose for turning his career around like this and being a third option on a playoff team with his age and injury history

most would of gave up but he put the work in and did it.

funny thing is d rose looks like he would rather be doing anything else other than basketball if you look at his demeanor on the court. :pimp:
Nah he loves it .... he’s just not big on emotions ....

Re: Warriors next season

I don't see who they can realistically fetch with a Wiseman/Wiggins/picks package that can put them in contender status though.

Steph was the best player in the floor for the two play in games but he should get slandered because of how bad some of his turnovers were
A few of them were inexcusable but JTA with 4 and Poole with 1 at the very end might be worse given their roles. Mychal mulder had a couple in the Lakers game, Kerr cut most of his mins last night.

And obviously Draymond Green absolutely kills you with his, some of them of the same variety - those terrible bounce passes in the paint in traffic. He’s just not generating enough points or steals to offset that many empty possessions.

Imagine being a knicks fan an bragging about not being able to afford to go to a game. Then making fun of nets fans for having cheap tickets to the game.

ec1.png

Warriors eliminated? But they got Nba's best defensive player Draymond Green. He did amazing in the first half against the Lakers and the Warriors could have not done better without him. He had a triple double against the Grizz and recruited Wiggins because they don't need KD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom