⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one cares about the Nets.
Theres like 3 real Net fans on here.
Imagine having 3 superstars and still having to beg fans to come watch during the playoffs. :lol:
Cant imagine the amount of hype had they gone to the Knicks. :wow: That **** would have been insane.
Nets fans expect to make the finals ..... Knicks fans ain’t make the playoffs since Kidd / melo / chandler were on the team .... lol

No one cares about the Nets.

LIES:

C4C5926A-BC97-45FB-A97C-D3A5C22E75B9.png

🤣 this thread legit be toxic. Y’all love getting jokes off.

I’m asking, Nobody had this energy for the Knicks until Melo pulled up. So why can’t Nets can do the same thing?
My guy you are WRONG clearly I'll informed

Knicks fans are loyal to the product when it's **** 95% of the time

That's why people make fun of us

Consistently at the top of the league in attendance regardless if Ramon Sessions or Carmelo Anthony is our best player

You think they are the #1 valued franchise in the NBA by a mistake?

My guy you are WRONG clearly I'll informed

Knicks fans are loyal to the product when it's **** 95% of the time

That's why people make fun of us

Consistently at the top of the league in attendance regardless if Ramon Sessions or Carmelo Anthony is our best player

You think they are the #1 valued franchise in the NBA by a mistake?
B, clearly I said I was mistaken. Stand down 🤣

On that final shot in the 4th Dray had Wiggins or could’ve waited for the DHO with Curry. Instead he wanted to be a hero, threw up the worst floater of all time :lol:

Grizz needed Brooks to avoid foul trouble, Ja to make his jumpers & floaters, & win the TO battle. Check, check, & check.

Amazing performance in a do or die game. everybody had the touch on their jumpers (9 threes between Ja & Grayson Allen :lol: ), ball zipping all around the court. Tremendous basketball. Good luck against Utah.

Even with Klay back next year, these guys have to cut down on the turnovers, the vast majority of which are unforced.

You can’t control a superstar hitting a 35 foot bomb with the clock expiring, or a team splashing contested 3s on you all night long. Being careless with the ball in b2b games with the season on the line? You can control that.

To give away the ball another 20 times after that heartbreaking Lakers loss is absolutely comical.

The same way Memphis beat them (timely stops, tons of 3s), they were going to beat the Lakers but they kept giving away the ball :lol:

I jus
and STILL can’t fill 3000 playoff seats. :lol:
Meanwhile, the Knicks sold out in minutes the same day.
#KnicksTape

Just shows you thr hatred of law enforcement in this country. The only NBA team with actual law enforcement officers and they should never have to beg for people to come to their games. This is why I'm a Huge Nets fan. What Officer Jim has done for law enforcement and small businesses in Brooklyn can't be quantified.

Tourists?

Or could be that a relatively small group of Nets fans just happen to buy a **** ton of their merch.

I think the Nets have plenty of real fans, but for a few reasons merchandise sales probably isn’t the best way to measure fan base interest/loyalty.

I’m also guessing part of the reason the Nets are having trouble selling playoff tickets is that everyone assumes they’re going to crush the Celtics and the games won’t be competitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom