⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKC is blatantly trying to lose games but the NBA revamped the lottery rules when the Lakers & Knicks were awful
Is what OKC’s doing the same or worse than the Process? Not asking to question your post but since we’re talking about tanking/blatantly losing, I’m curious where it stacks up.

Is what OKC’s doing the same or worse than the Process? Not asking to question your post but since we’re talking about tanking/blatantly losing, I’m curious where it stacks up.
I think so. We have like 7 guys who aren't injured who we are just sitting them because they might make us win on accident.

Samuel Deck is not an nba player, reminds me of when Antoine Rigadeau came over and we gave him 4 yrs 15m.

It will backfire when they cant sell tickets next yr. They have been emailing me. I hope they bought prices back down because prices went up every season for the 4 seasons i held my season tickets

Less people care because OKC isn't a east coast big market and odds have been flattened.

Also, Presti has been a lot quieter about it. During the process, Heinke as very open about his philosophy an advocated for tanking publicly on several occasions. He really embarrassed the league and that's part of the reason he caught so much flack and was eventually blackballed. On top of that the Thunder are a small market team with a non-vocal fan base.

“2 ECF Made” :lol:

“One of the Greatest Two-Way Players Ever”
1619975246308.gif

You a thoughtful dude adding the "way" for him.

Also, Presti has been a lot quieter about it. During the process, Heinke as very open about his philosophy an advocated for tanking publicly on several occasions. He really embarrassed the league and that's part of the reason he caught so much flack and was eventually blackballed. On top of that the Thunder are a small market team with a non-vocal fan base.
Presti is quiet, but Hinkie was just as quiet. And that's hard to get away with in a market like Philly.

All time
Klay will guard the teams best player and still give you an efficient 20.
Gave kawhi hell in the finals.
... for all of his career pg was the first or second option klay was second or third option

defensively Paul is a better defender ....

Let’s get the real stuff PJ Tucker been talking about. Like, how much he can pay KD for a pair of shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom