⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
NT forever loves empty stats. I can’t get behind scoring 70 in losing games. They had a crazy run in the bubble but Rubio started playing outta his mind.

It’s why I never messed with KAT. These numbers don’t matter.

I mean what does this even mean? :lol:

70 is 70. You say, "Can't get behind" as if it is a believe system or something.

I just don’t feel like you deserve MVP just because you are a big upgrade over Ricky Rubio and the team has stayed healthy in a year where most haven’t.

The young players were all going to get better with more experience.

I just like taking shots @ Nash's mVps. I don't think CP should be the MVP forreal.

Big smitty

#ShiftTeam :lol:

Last edited:
Teams (and most of NT) slept on Cole Anthony... shame on you all.
He had injury history and he was booty buttcheeks in college

he’s also a looter in a riot on that Orlando squad. None of his advance metrics are particularly good.

The Nuggets playing well without Murray and the Wizards winning 8 out of the last 10 are definitely the weirdest things that happened in the NBA last month :lol:

Joker is playing so well that it can seem like he’s not doing all that much, but then you see his line and he’s got like 25-8-9 in the third quarter.

He’s always had it that in his bag, even back at Madrid......

Maybe it was Carlisle telling him to hold back.

You’re right he has. Great to see him use it more, and add on to it. The drive right, spin/pivot into the fadeaway is phenomenal. It is hard to fathom a guy like Carlisle would want to hold back on higher percentage shots. I would think he’d encourage it.

i know a hooper here who got the same type of sprain bron. He was talking about how it’s has been 7 years and he still doesn’t feel 100% right after it

i know a hooper here who got the same type of sprain bron. He was talking about how it’s has been 7 years and he still doesn’t feel 100% right after it

To compare this hooper to LeBron is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom